Feel like I'm not going to loose this weight! :(

Emmykyra

Arah currently on the Slimming world diet which I find great, but for some reason I have been completley unmotivated! I've eaten complete rubbish foods and i know i'm doing it. i have only lost 3pounds in 3 months. i am going on holiday at the start of july then turn 18 just after i get back. i reallllly would love to go on holiday and wear a bikini!:sigh: but i just don't know if this is ever going to happen - for some reason i just cannot imagine my self slimmer and me ever getting to that desired weight, i feel i am going to this big and unhappy about it forever. i currently weigh 13.9 and would love to get to 11stone. has anyone got any tips or words of wisdom for me?? especially on how to get nice and toned! I am going to do aerobics with my friend once a week but is this going to get me the bikini confidence i need in 10 weeks? ahhh i feel so stupid!:tear_drop:

Last edited:
You Have Answered Your Own Dilemma In Your Question,you Said You Cant Imagine Yourself Slimmer,thats Your Problem Right There,i Dont Have Many Words Of Wisdom For You But I Do Know That With A Positive Attitude You Can Do Almost Anything You Set Your Mind To,be Positive About This Diet And It Will Work For You,you Juast Have To Believe In Yourself Thats The Key To It.tell Yourself Everyday That You Can And Will Be Slim,imagine Yourself Slim And In Your Mind Step Into That Body,it Works Just Give It A Whirl,i Wish You All The Luck In The World,
Stay Positive,
Elaine X

Have you got a picture of a slimmer you to look at? If not stick your face onto a nice picture you can find that shows what you want to look like... might be inspiring!

xxx

Back