Feel really crap *rant*

Chika

Silver Member
Hi everyone, how are you all doing?

I feel like a fraud at the moment cos I'm not actually doing CD at the moment due to a very dire financial situation. I suppose this is the root of it all, I felt realy positive when I was doing CD and seeing the lbs slip away.

I was walking past a group of workmen today when one of them started making sick noises like he was gonna throw up, I turned round gave them an evil look and they all started laughing.

I know that I shouldnt let things get me down but I cant help it. they are obviously a bunch of eejits and to be honest i wouldnt have looked twice at any of them but it still hurts.

Anyway this is probably a self indulgent rant but it feels better to write it down. Roll on September when i can start SSing again!

hey Chika. I was wondering where you had got to.

Ignore those workmen. When you are slim they will still be thick and ignorant.

Are you doing a diet at the mo? It might help you to just low carb and low cal as much as possible to get you off to a flying start when you can SS again in September.

Hey Chika, What do bluddy workmen know, pile of @rses.

It must be hard hun, especially when you have seen those lbs drop off, but why not look at at adopting a healthy eating plan between now and cd again, might help you to be positive, and feel better too, I always find if I eat any junk then I feel worse!

Dont feel a fraud, you can post at anytime, on any bit, we are all here to support one another

From, one huddersfudlian to another x

i have had workmen do the same thing and i was so mad at myself for not reacting as i walked by. they were all mingers as well that i wouldnt touch. u r the better person. u arent the type to jeer at perfect strangers like unruly children. pigs. sod em. xxx

it did spur me to do something about my weight so one day i'll have something to thank the mutts for lol xxx

Don't let these people upset you:hug99:

So glad you posted and got it off your chest.

While your waiting to start CD you could always start by cutting down on the high carbs and increasing your water intake, you might be surprised how much you can lose on your own between now and then.

fetch.dll

Back