Feel really crap *rant*

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chika, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone, how are you all doing?

I feel like a fraud at the moment cos I'm not actually doing CD at the moment due to a very dire financial situation. I suppose this is the root of it all, I felt realy positive when I was doing CD and seeing the lbs slip away.

I was walking past a group of workmen today when one of them started making sick noises like he was gonna throw up, I turned round gave them an evil look and they all started laughing.

I know that I shouldnt let things get me down but I cant help it. they are obviously a bunch of eejits and to be honest i wouldnt have looked twice at any of them but it still hurts.

Anyway this is probably a self indulgent rant but it feels better to write it down. Roll on September when i can start SSing again!

canireallydothis!! likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    hey Chika. I was wondering where you had got to.

Ignore those workmen. When you are slim they will still be thick and ignorant.

Are you doing a diet at the mo? It might help you to just low carb and low cal as much as possible to get you off to a flying start when you can SS again in September.

Chika likes this.
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hey Chika, What do bluddy workmen know, pile of @rses.

It must be hard hun, especially when you have seen those lbs drop off, but why not look at at adopting a healthy eating plan between now and cd again, might help you to be positive, and feel better too, I always find if I eat any junk then I feel worse!

Dont feel a fraud, you can post at anytime, on any bit, we are all here to support one another

From, one huddersfudlian to another x

Chika likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i have had workmen do the same thing and i was so mad at myself for not reacting as i walked by. they were all mingers as well that i wouldnt touch. u r the better person. u arent the type to jeer at perfect strangers like unruly children. pigs. sod em. xxx

Chika likes this.
  6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    it did spur me to do something about my weight so one day i'll have something to thank the mutts for lol xxx

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Don't let these people upset you:hug99:

So glad you posted and got it off your chest.

While your waiting to start CD you could always start by cutting down on the high carbs and increasing your water intake, you might be surprised how much you can lose on your own between now and then.

[​IMG]

Chika likes this.
  8. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Chika, i am having the same problem, money wise,and people making sick noises at me but you know sod the lot of them! i think i may have to come off cd until i can afford to go back on it in oct. don't let the b***ards get you down especially a**hole workmen!

Chika likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.