feel really depressed and emotional

lizzie9442

I am having a really down today and generally just feeling sorry for myself. I have done the diet for over 3 weeks now and today is the first time I have felt like this. I feel really low and all I want to do is order a pizza. Its such a horrible feeling. It doesn't help that I am not well either, horrible cold and sore throat. I feel like crying. Need some words of encouragement to keep me going. Just hope I wake up in the morning feeling better.

Lizzie

Stick with it. Look at the weight you've lost! I feel the same today but am determined not to give up. Trust me, you'll feel a million times worse after that pizza. I had 2 pieces of macaroni and felt like a huuuuuuggeeee failure! I had a think and I'm determined to stick with it. Have a nice tea and a hot bath and an early night and you'll feel better in the morning.

Don't give up!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

ahhh thanks Laura, your words have realy helped! hot bath and early night sounds good. I feel like I have come so far the last 3 weeks and know how much I would regret eating. This diet can be so easy sometimes and yet today it feels so hard. Just wish I could fast forward but I remember how I felt on day 1 and I can't believe how well I have stuck to it. I don't think I have ever done this well on a diet before. I have 4 kids and a husband and cooking for them today just made me want food lol. Sorry just good to have some where to write how I am feeling especially with people that are going through the same things as me. ups and downs, thanks Laura

I've never been so good either before and it seems silly to waste it all now. I've been cooking for my husband, daughter and 2 students we've got staying with us and I'm astounded I've never picked. I've a week to go before a planned break of 2 and a bit weeks. Anytime you need some encouragement, give me a shout! Enjoy your bath! x

Back