• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

feel really depressed and emotional

S: 18st13.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 2st5lb(12.45%)
I am having a really down today and generally just feeling sorry for myself. I have done the diet for over 3 weeks now and today is the first time I have felt like this. I feel really low and all I want to do is order a pizza. Its such a horrible feeling. It doesn't help that I am not well either, horrible cold and sore throat. I feel like crying. Need some words of encouragement to keep me going. Just hope I wake up in the morning feeling better.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st4.0lb C: 18st4.0lb G: 16st13lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lizzie

Stick with it. Look at the weight you've lost! I feel the same today but am determined not to give up. Trust me, you'll feel a million times worse after that pizza. I had 2 pieces of macaroni and felt like a huuuuuuggeeee failure! I had a think and I'm determined to stick with it. Have a nice tea and a hot bath and an early night and you'll feel better in the morning.

Don't give up!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

S: 18st13.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 2st5lb(12.45%)
ahhh thanks Laura, your words have realy helped! hot bath and early night sounds good. I feel like I have come so far the last 3 weeks and know how much I would regret eating. This diet can be so easy sometimes and yet today it feels so hard. Just wish I could fast forward but I remember how I felt on day 1 and I can't believe how well I have stuck to it. I don't think I have ever done this well on a diet before. I have 4 kids and a husband and cooking for them today just made me want food lol. Sorry just good to have some where to write how I am feeling especially with people that are going through the same things as me. ups and downs, thanks Laura

S: 18st4.0lb C: 18st4.0lb G: 16st13lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've never been so good either before and it seems silly to waste it all now. I've been cooking for my husband, daughter and 2 students we've got staying with us and I'm astounded I've never picked. I've a week to go before a planned break of 2 and a bit weeks. Anytime you need some encouragement, give me a shout! Enjoy your bath! x