Feel Rubbish!!!!

Awww that's great. I'm getting married later in the year and also want to start a family so that's my motivation xx

I'm doing this for a wedding also....but as a guest this time, I really wish I had discovered this plan before my wedding then I wouldn't have a beautiful album full of professional photos.....which I hate myself in. Yes it was the happiest day of my life but I was not the bride I wanted to be.........
Courtney and Shireen .....hope this motivates you both, even though is sounds a bit sad, not being as beautiful a bride as I could have been is and always will be one of my regrets......

Aww that's so sad but the thing with weddings is they go out of trend anyway so loads of brides hate there wedding pictures for different reasons! I'm grateful for that though thanks! I feel like I'm struggling today it's day four! And I'm getting married the 25th of next month! Xxx

25th of next month jeez not long then. Day 4 was the hardest for me I think once your at your weigh in it will be well worth it. Keep up the good work Courtney xx

Good luck Courtney! Not much time but you will still lose a lot by then sticking to it. Don't forget you need to refeed a week before :) x x x

Lost 3lb this week felt a bit deflated :-( was hoping for more but hey I guess it's better than gaining it and I've lost a stone in 2 weeks and an inch off everywhere except my thighs which was 2 inches :)

Hey Shireen,

3lbs is brilliant! Its a loss not a gain and as you said a whole stone in only 2 weeks!!!! Lipotrim is amazing....stick with it, it will be worth it, next week you will probably have a much bigger loss xx

Good Luck xx

Well done!! 5lbs is brilliant :) that's nearly 1 & a half stone now, brilliant!! I bet you can see the difference already! :) xx

Thanks guys! Trying to lose as much as I can by the 27th of July when I go to see my fiancé in New York haven't seen him since January so I want to surprise him! I can tell on my face alot. People are noticing more than me though xx

Congrats on the loss x well done you:)

So ended up in hospital this morning practically collapsed in work ambulance called I couldn't breathe and was shaking. Strapped up to ECG and my heart rate was 258!!!! Had loads of tests done everything seems fine. Does anyone think this has something to do with the diet?

Back