feel sooooooo down

Hi babe, I am sure you have not piled any, it's just the wieght of food in your stomach making you feel heavier, by what you have posted you haven' t much at all. don't worry hun, you will be fine just keep posting and let us know hoe you got on. xx

Glad your mind is more at ease since you weighed today

well done , the feeling of putting on weight is just due to eating normal again :)

well i got weighed at boots today, not official weigh in until thursday, on day 6 refeed today, on saturday i was 9 stone 8 andtoday it said 9 stone 7 so at least it doesnt look like i have piled it on,will find out for definite when i get weighed on thursday but looks ok at the moment,think it is just nerves etc and not eating for 5 and half months that is doing my head in a little bit.thankyou all so much for your support xxxxxxxx

Perfectly understandable hun but I'm sure all will be well at your WI xx

I do hope that has reassured you. It must be very scary eating after so long but you should be enjoying the fruits of your hard labour. I am sure you will be very happy after your official WI, I know I will be looking forward to hearing how well you have done.

x

Back