Feel weak

Wayz

So for some reason I have zilch energy today and even napped for an hour in the garden. It's the end of week 4 and I have stuck to packs and I'm thinking that maybe i do need to eat something. Husband is telling me to have steak or chicken and salad but I'm not sure. Does anybody else go through this every so often? On the diet so far I've had bags of energy but today I feel like someone has taken the batteries out. Off for a bath to relax. Hope everyone is doing well. Wayz

Hi. I think that's quite normal even not being on the diet you get days with more energy than others could it be the drafted hormones?? Early night called for probably

Having never had the energy rush, I frequently have tired days and I do indeed have some lean protein to eat, maybe a couple of slices of ham or 100g chicken and I do find it boosts my energy levels. Started some exercise too, early days and exhausting but I'm hoping it'll help build up my stamina. I'm still losing weight, maybe not quite as fast as if I hadn't eaten, but its a reasonable trade off if you ask me.

Only on week 3 and have been there already hon. I do eat some ham/chicken or turkey if I feel I need it and it does help. Have also found myself having lot's of earlier nights lol xx

Thanks all. Really weird as the lack of energy was a total surprise. I have two little girls aged 2 & 5 so I need to be able to run around with them. So I did have some BBQ chicken and a salad and a half glass of red wine and have to say I felt so much better this morning.

Maybe it was the shock of a summers day to your system! After all, we might not get any more!

Hi Wayz. Glad you're feeling better!

I'm doing OK. Got back into ketosis last night then had 2 slices of dominos pizza tonight because it was my son's birthday. I'm going to go and do a 2 mile run (jog / slow walk in my case) to use up some of the calories. I'm in tha last week of my 3 weeks' leave from work so am basically just enjoying the nice weather and trying to get thinner!

We'll both make our goal weight's eventually!

How's everyone doing today? I'm not feeling weak exactly, just so tired. And feeling very fat today!

I often feel tired at night on exante - I think its a good sign because I'm less tired when I'm off track. I sleep much better too when I'm doing well and feel better during the day.

I agree about the tiredness at night but for me it's totally random. I've just finished a workout and feel great but this time last night was freezing and shattered. I have resigned myself to just roll with it for the time being and listen to my body. 600 cals is v v v low so we need to give our bodies time to recover and if you feel tired, rest up, no shame.

I think that's very sensible. The body isn't a machine and therefore doesn't function exactly the same every time. So just play it by ear. Challenge yourself without going beyond your limits, and you'll be in it for the long run :)

Agreed. The freezing is due to ketosis. I get that too. It's really wierd sine the weather is so good at the moment! My hands are like blocks of ice right now!

Back