Feelin Blue

Beccy

:sigh: Just been for 2nd WI only lost 2lbs this week. Have stuck to packs religously, but have had bad cold. My CDC reckons this plus TOTM factor may be the issue. But feel so disappointed, this mountain feels so huge that I've got to climb, I may never get to the top. Trying to stay focused and move on but feel sorry for myself at the moment. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

ur not on ur own beccy, its not always going to be plain sailing but keep in mind that if u are 100% all this week, u will def have a GREAT weigh in next week!!

You had a really good loss week 1 Becky - it may be that you lose fortnightly .... good loss one week, less the next - but overall you'll do a stone a month.

Keep at it hun, it does get easier, and you do need to look at the whole rather than the parts. If it's TOTM then it could well be water weight rather than fat being retained, and that should be gone next week. Don't give up, I'm sure the scales will be kinder next week

Helenxx

Oh hun - dont be disheartened and most importantly DONT compare yourself to others.... If you are following the plan - things will shift but you have to remember that fat cells before they are diminshed from the body actually are re-filled with water which is then retained when the fat cells realise that they arent getting any more fat to feed them!

This process takes longer some weeks than others, and not to mention that are bodies swell and retain further water berfore TOTM...

Have faith and the reality is the pounds WILL melt - they cannot fail to!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for +ve thoughts. Just a bit flat, won't/can't give up-I just have to do this this time!!!! Just a bit impatient for the weight to go. I guess the fact that it does go in the long term is bmore important than the speed it does

Hugs hun, but it's still going in the right direction! xxx

Back