Feeling a bit ripped off by WW Recipe Books

AnyAn

When visiting the UK last week, I did what I normally do and peruse the James Patterson books and also the cookery books in Asda and Tesco(!)
As I started on Pro Points 4 weeks ago, I was delighted when I spotted a number of small pro points recipe books and they were only £3, and small enough to fit on my new cookery book shelf in the kitchen ( sad I know!)
I flicked through them and there were some fab recipes, so I bought two of them.. Would have been more, but I was flying with Ryanair, so didnt dare go over my allowance!
However, as I was packing them in my suitcase to come home, I realised that there are actually no Pro Points values in the books!!!!
Now I know I can point them up, but I already do that in other books, so thought that buying a specific WW Pro Points book would provide me with the figures!!
It was too late for me to take them back or I would have done and instead put the money towards "the complete kitchen" which is for sale at class...
Has anyone else seen them or bought them? :sigh:
Ang

melly1 said:
I have them to, if u email ww head office and list the books they will send u all the pro points for them

Does this count for the cookery books that h e the old pointing system? I haven't been bothered to change them so just stopped using the book!!!!

I am in Denmark, and joined WW 5 weeks ago. When joining I bought two cooking books, and I am not sure whether the points mentioned are propoints or not. Will try writing them to find out, and also to see if thy can give me the propoint values if needed. Theynever said anythng tho when i boughtthe books :)

Back