Feeling a little more human/normal..

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I have been doing ss+ for 3 days now and have had either cottage cheese or chicken in the evening.. Just for my weeks break..

Its funny as it seems fine doing it like this and I havent wanted food at other times just because Im having it in the evening.

I have also found I am going to the toilet more regularly like every day rather than every 3... it kind of feels a little more normal if that makes sense.

Im not sure if I should carry on like this now or go back to not having the meal in the evening.. Im going to Euro disney next week so I feel when Im there I want to have shakes and bar with me and if there is something in the evening like chicken that I could eat I will if not I will have a shake..
x

I know what you mean about feeling normal again, its nice to sit down at the table and have food, what will make your decission is the weight loss, you will find that if you have a very small loss, then you may want to go back SSing for a while longer, but a little chicken when you fancy it while your away wont do you any harm.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday, you deserve it.

Back