Feeling annoyed with myself! AGAIN! why do i do it!

FYP

fallen off the wagon (yet again) big time this week. Went camping for few days (no electric so can't blender my shakes!) then carried on eating for the week! I'm so useless. Dont need much of an excuse to start eating again. Had fish and chips one day. Then last night I went mad......pizza, garlic bread, ice cream, sweets, kit kat.......you name it! I felt utterly sick when i went to bed. Hopefully making me not want to do that again. I do ok one week, then rubbish the next! I really want to finish this weight loss journey once and for all, but my hands just take over and put food in my mouth. I feel as I was going 100% SS really well, until.......AAM week struck, then i feel it was like a "licence to eat" and just "carried on"!
UUGGHHHH:mad:

I have a shaker bottle I use for my shakes it has a grid thing in the top so breaks up any lumps it's great, bought it from Holland & Barret. I take it everywhere!!
I'm sure you will get back in to it, draw a line through yesterday & call today day one. You WILL do it x

I think your CDC should be able to sell you a shaker as well. As for the eating, if these things were easy to control, none of us woudl be here in the first place, would we?

It is a huge learning curve, and some of us take a slightly different route to reach our goals. Dont beat yourself up over it, because as has been said many times before, you dont fail until you stop trying! You have proven you CAN do it, so glug your water and get back on that runaway train!!

Good luck!!

thanks will look out for a shaker. If I really wanted to I could have taken tetras with me eh! I think i just used it as an excuse to have a few days off!

I can't drink the tetras yuck! I always have my shakes blended with ice - like a McDonalds thick shake - yum! When I was on the diet last year I had to do a sponsored vigil in a haunted gaol so I took my blended thick shale in a flask. I know that you are supposed to have the shakes within 15 mins but I think that it's better to do that than fall off the wagon.
Today is a new day - you have done so well don't give up. You can restart now or maybe in a few months when you've not reached goal and maybe put weight on again like I did. I know what I wish I had done!
Good luck - keep at it.
Ceri

Draw a line under it ... get back on the road and you will arrive at your journeys end. It may have taken you a few stops along the way - a bit of sightseeing .... but it is your journey.

You can do it - you haven't failed until you give up.

Back