feeling better+ more focused!

NooNoo1970

Well here we are 2007 and I am ready to get going again on CD, I had a fab journey on it back in April....lost 3 stone, but I am ashamed to say I have gained 2 of that back again!:(

BUT......I am getting married in 81 days time....I have a beautiful size 14 wedding dress that I bought back in october and I am going to get back into it!:p
I have eaten for england....ireland ..scotland and wales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hence the 2 stone has re planted itself on my boobs tummy and face!! and I feel yuk! i am really looking forward to getting back to the feeling of being in control and enjoying my shakes etc...and I just cant wait to see that little pink square of ketosis!!!

wednesday is my re start day and I cant wait! I just hope my resolve is as strong as the first time I did CD, I know the results are fab and I know that I can easily loose what I have gained and look fab in my dress!

I have loads of water in already, continued to drink black coffee when I finished CD..and I know that as soon as I get into ketosis I wont feel hungry.....so needless to say I am counting down to wed by the hour!

Off to get hubby(to be) out of bed and off to work now....
I am looking forward to getting boys to bed early and off to bed myself!(we were all up till about 2am this morning..and i drunk far too much wine!! but had a fab new yr!)

Well happy new yr to all of you and may all your dreams come true!

hugs and kisses Lou X

Good luck with the restart...how wonderful to know that with CD you will definately be able to fit into your dress very soon.

Enjoy this very special time in the run up to your wedding.

LOU! Only 81 days till the big day! Congrats!! You are gonna look stunning in that dress! Can't wait to see this pics. I know you can do it and you will xxxx

Counting down to tomorrow.

:) :) aww thanks Angela!

i am really looking forward to restarting tomorrow. i know the next few days are going to be hard but I know its worth it in the end and i know its the only diet around with which i know I can loose the weight to get into my dress! looking forward to the scales going down again and clothes that are too tight or getting tighter will fit comfortably again.

off to bath the boys..back to school for them tomorrow...and then back to normality for all of us.

Hugs Lou X

Day one for me!

Well here we are a new start and on day one for me! I went to cdc this am and have started back on the road of weight loss.:) I know I can do this and it was lovely to hear the reassurance from my cdc telling me I can loose 2 stone and then some by the 24th march!

I know I am going to find the habit to eat the hardest thing to overcome, as I know the hunger will go and the water is a mind over matter thing, so I know I just have to stay strong, count the days down to each wi and look at the pic mum took of me in my wedding dress! (and imagine it looking even better than it did when I first got it, when it was a tad to tight!)

Anyway off for more water and a taste of the new cheese and broccoli soup for my lunch...will let you know how it goes!

Heres to completing day 1 and moving onto day 2!

Good luck to all restaters!

Hugs Lou X

Hiya Lou!! Nice to see you! Day 1 for me too! Arrrggghhh! Gained 11lb over xmas!:eek:

hello all......being an air head today and cannot remember how to change thread title! any help please...thanks X

Enjoyed the broc+cheese soup!

didnt know what it would taste like...looked a bit 'green' looking!!lol but it tasted ok and was alot more warming than a cold shake!

Feeling very cold today, partly to do with the miserable weather and part to do with not eating..........not looking forward to the full effects of ketosis as I am always freezing, but then again a small price to pay for fab weight loss.

Going to make myself a muffin for tea tonight, I always liked then so a good option for first day's dinner.

Off for more water..I am all coffeed put now.

hugs lou x

well done on nearly getting to the end of day 1!
Keep it up girl! and you will look stunning in your wedding dress (better than me in mine at 18st12 before i had even heard of CD...oh how i WISH i had been slim!)

Keep the image of you looking beautiful in your mind and you will do great. xxxx

Thanks keelie

Thats one of my major motivations...to looking stunning(or deffo alot smaller and trimmer than most of my relatives and friends have ever seen me) and really turn heads!(sounds really big headed doesn't it!!)

I really want to have beautiful and lasting pics of our wedding day with me looking slim, dont get me wrong I am not saying you can't be big and be a beautiful bride.......but I want my pics to be slim ones..ones I can be proud of forever!

On the other hand I dont want to focus all my weight loss on the wedding day/dress as I know I would just goto pot afterwards. I want to drum it into my head that this is for life..I love the feeling of being slimmer and I want it to be something that I can sustain, give or take a few pounds..or even half a stone here or there...but I dont want to fluctuate by 2+ stones at a time.

Anyway I have hopefully learnt this time that if I loose 3 stone and want to maintain it I need to change my eating habits for good!!!(and thats the hard bit!)still practice makes perfect!

anyway must get off and prepare boys tea!

have a good day...well whats left of it...and then we can mark it off as another day completed!

Lou X

Thats me done for the day!

just had another glass of water and a choc muffin for dinner!
today I have been fine and didnt even start having a rumbly tummy till about an hour ago!
i have had loads of water and looking forward to the next few days and getting back into ketosis..and start burning FAT!(i have been lucky in the past and have never suffered any side effects of getting into K so I am hoping for the same this time!!:eek: )

just going to get a coffee and settle down to watch CBB..this time last year i was standing outside the studios and was one of the crowd.think I am happier to be here tonight, its very cold and windy here!

Have a good evening, I will prob be back on later so chat soon.

Lou X

I love this diet!!!!!!!

well here we are the start of day 2, have a little bit of a fuzzy head but nothing bad(could be from a black coffee overdose yesterday!) got on the scales this am and I am already 4lb down on yesterday!!!

Really looking forward to the weight dropping off again. Ok so I am pissed at myself for gaining 2st back again....but I know it will drop off again in no time!!

Horray for CD!!!!

must get off scholl time soon and boys still eating brekkie, theyare finding it hard getting up in the mornings again and so wanted to chill this am.roll on saturday!

have a good day Lou X

Well done on your resolve: what an incentive too - you'll look fab on your wedding day!

March 24th is one year to the day that I first started CD and I'm hoping to be not too far from goal by then myself.

I'm a bit gutted I didn't stick with it better and I'd already be at goal - it's our 10th wedding anniversary on Feb 18th and I wanted to be at goal for that: alas that's impossible (unless I can lose 3st in 6 weeks ... unlikely!) At least I can be a stone lighter by then so it's not all bad.

Hope day 3 is going well (I'm also on day 3 of my restart). I'm finding it tougher than first time around but together we can all do this!

Hi, Congratulations on the wedding!

I really wish that I had known about CD before my wedding (nearly 8 years ago). I tried SO hard to lose weight went to the gym and dieted etc. I lost a bit and got very toned but I was still a size 18 on my wedding day. I wish I'd used CD as I could have lost the weight in the months that I spent trying so hard and getting nowhere.

BTW Do you mind if I ask why you regained the weight. I've just reached maintenance and am really worried about regaining the weight. Sorry if it's a tactless question.

Hi soyara

well done on getting to goal!! Thats a major achievemnet well done!

The reason why I regained is simple..I eventually reverted back to my old ways and ate myself 2stone heavier!:confused: :eek: :(

I was literally watching the weight fall off for 3 months and a 6 months later lots of it is back again!My own stupid fault.

I need to learn how to eat and use food sensibly. I was cooking OH dinner tonight and was thinking to my self if I had been a bit more sensible and learnt how to maintain I could be eating dinner with him tonight instead of having a shake! But never mind here we go again!

try to really appreciate how much you have lost and how far you have come and then when old ways start lurking..tell them to sod off and look at a fab pic of yourself now!

Good luck on your journey and with your maintaining!

hugs lou X

ps I dont mind you asking about the weight gain at all...I was foolish and I am having to over old ground now because of it!Hopefully you will have more sense than me!:rolleyes:

close call!!

just went to kitchen to make OH's lunch for work tonight...and was fine not wanting anything.....then all of a sudden I wanted everything...the cheese sarnies he was having, and the left over choc+maderia cake..but I was strong and resisted, then looked into the cupboard and there was a bag of choc squares that we had left from my nieces choc fountain..........I really wanted to put some in my mouth.bloody CB was telling me i could start again tomorrow......but I just kept thinking......that would be a day nearer the wedding with the dress not fitting........so quickly shoved the bag of choc in OH lunch bag and made a CD choc muffin instead!!!!!!!!!!

phew....that was really close .........I need to be very aware of weak moments like this and resist and NEVER let the CB get the better of me!!!!!!!!!!!

whooppee!!!! ketosis is here!

was feeling really cold and went and tested and was amazed to find i was back in K already.I only restarted yesterday!...and how glad am I that I didnt have that chocolate!:)

on a roll now and I can just imagine all that fat being eaten away again!whooppeee!! I am so happy I decided to go back on CD! slim size 14 wedding dress here I come!
x

I love cd

I now remember why I love the first few weeks/days of CD!

weighed in on wed am at 13.10 1/2lb...weighed this am and I was 13.3 1/2!!!!.......7lb down in 2 days SS-ing!!whooppee!!!!

I am feeling very positive and with it today..glugging the water and really feeling comitted to get to goal this time!...first goal is to get into dress though! 78days to go!

have a great day all
Lou X

Back