feeling better+ more focused!

Fantastic Loss well done Lou! Its great isn't it! it used to take me weeks to loose that amount on other diets.

Good luck for your "official" weigh in!! Reckon it will be 10 pounds?!! Or more?

Congrats on losing half a stone so quickly .... that is excellent and great movivation to continue

How do you make the muffins? I am on LT but I'm sure the concept is similar ... getting bored of the shakes!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Day 4

Morning all,
forgot to get on scales this am before I downed a pint of water!! never mind!

I am now on day 4 and havent had any head aches or really any major hunger pangs but today I have got that real lack of energy feeling, took loads of effort to get up and down the stairs just now!!lol(god how pathetic is that!!lol) I am just going to go off and have a banana shake and then get on with the day.
Got to clean/re-organise the whole house today, christmas tree+decs+lights etc to come down and get some sort of normality back to the house!
Also got a pile of ironing that needs putting away(good thing that i ironed it last night!) and then bed rooms need to be put back to normal after having people to stay for new yr etc

no doubt I will sleep tonight! the good thing is that being this busy keeps me out of the kitchen or thinking about food.

Have a good day all Lou X

Well done you are doing brilliantly.

Keeping busy is definately a key to this diet. My house has never been so clean and organised than since I started CD.

I am giving Anthea Turner a run for her money :)

day 5

OMG!! I cant believe the weight loss this time......I have been weighing every morning, well apart from yesterday when I forgot and had a pint of water first! But on wed am I was 13.10 1/2........weighed just now and I am 13.0.........just proves how much crap I was eating and shoving in my body and how much of that I dont need!!Official wi is on wednesday AM.

I need to get to 12stone for my dress to go round me again(was this weight when I bought it)........but would love to get to 11-11 1/2 for it to fit fab..its one with the lacings at the back so can go larger(which is what it was on when I first got it ) and smaller, which is what I would love it to be on 24th march!!

We are going out today to have a look at rings and suits in the sales today! getting all excited now about the wedding.....really starting to appreciate that its actually happening.....well we have been together for 13yrs..so we have taken our time!!!!

Have a good day all
Lou X

Well done! What a fab weight loss! I'm on day 3 of CD so I know exactly how you feel. And I also struggle doing the lunch for next day - it is sooooo hard!

Keep up the good work - you will be at your goal long before the big day - you won't even be able to see your back thru the laces of the dress!!

Forgot my 3rd pack!!!

There I was busily doing stuff round the house and putting kids to bed etc...and it suddenly dawned on me that I hadnt had my third pack....me forget about food???? whats going on???lol

I had had a tetra this am and then a muffin while vic and boys were having a lovely braised staek casserole:eek: ....... anyway just had a choc shake to finish off my day.

and now i really must get off this site and finish my tax return on very boring site!!

Might be back later if I get going and stop distracting myself!!lol everytime I see that man on TV telling you to do tax return I go into a mass panic and then forget about it again!! I really must be more organised and do it in april this yr!!!!LOL

have a good evening...I will.....:confused:

lou xx

Well done so far Lou.

Can totally empathise with you. I did LL then CD in Oct 2005 - and in 4months lost 4stone and went from 15.3 to 11.3, size 22 to 12/14. Was so pleased with myself and Cambridge ... even went onto train as a CDC beginning of 2006.
Then I lost the plot - went on a 2week fantastic all inclusive (I've paid for the food so I must eat it - WTF??!!) holiday to Egypt - put on a stone. Then had a c*** rest of year with family pronblems etc ... proved I learnt nothing, took my eye off the goal and have since regained another stone and half.

I'm back on it again now - and MUST do something about it ... but MUST also learn about myself and the way I view food (at the moment I use it when I'm down/depressed/stressed as a reward).

Good luck on your journey - much harder the second (third etc etc) time but you know it works and you can do it ... and you have a fantastic incentive too.

Day 6

day 6 today and I am feeling so good,that lack of energy feeling has passed and I am feeling positive and ready to get to goal.I do have a discusting mouth though..oh the joys of ketosis!!!lol:rolleyes:

I have just had to contact CDC to change my wi from wed am to thurs pm, I have unexpectedly 3 children with me on wed morning so decided to put off wi, at least if I go in the evening I can concerntrate on what CDC is saying and have a proper meeting........unlike last week when I had 4 kids with me(one of the mums thought the school started back that day.but ti didnt so I got lumbered!)BTW I am a childminder......but at the moment there is work and kids coming out of my ears!!! so I am concerntrating on the money which will all go to the wedding!

Still glugging the water today and having a few black coffees here and there....the weather today is so miserable..need something to warm me up! Need to go out in the wind and rain now to get my boys from school...:(

have a great afternoon

lou X

BIG WELCOME BACK...

Hiya me diet buddy, :D

Just caught up with ya thread, I am over the moon for you with your fantastic weight loss so far, we both know CD works & know you will feel & look amazing on your wedding day..

I am feeling crap at the moment, :( have been in bed since last friday night with the flu, sick of sneezing & coughing, sound like I am barking, I was up till half 3 this morning as I cant sleep & I have totally lost my appetite but know I have to eat..

Well as soon as I am feeling better I am starting CD I so wanna lose this weight, me mam is starting back up to so regular texts are required girl..
Support gets me through them bad times when I need a chocolate fix... lol..

Well let me know how you get on on Thursday, looks like it could be nearly a stone weightloss for you.. xx

Love & Hugs

Kel
x

One week in

Morning all!!

Well here we are 1 week in and all going well. I got on the scales this morning and I was 13.10 1/2 last wed...today I was 12.12 !!!!!!!!I cant believe it 12lboff in one week!!! official wi now is tomorrow night so dont know what that will show.should be about the same as this am I guess.
But here I was thinking I wouldnt get back down to 11.1/2 st in time to fit in my wedding dress!!!! all I can say is....BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!lol

I know obviously the weight loss slows down and in some ways the journey gets tougher but the days are ticking down and the incentive is getting closer and bigger!!!

Hope you are all doing well and staying strong!
hugs to all Lou X

How long before an evening wi should I stop drinking water/fluids?

I usually wi in the morning but due to childminding commitments at the mo its easier to go in the evening. But was just wondering how long it would take for a pint of water not to show on the scales?
WI is at 8pm tonight. I have stopped drinking now(coffee at about 4 pm)...is this too early? or too late??? its now 5.50

thanks Lou X

Last edited:
Hi Lou,
Sorry only just seen your message. I get weighed in at 8pm and stop drinking after work at 5pm. I sometimes have my soup or tetra before weigh in, but usually make sure I have a clear hour and at least two wees before weigh in! Im usually gasping for a drink when I am being weighed so probably leaving it too long, but I hate to think I weigh a couple of pounds heavier, becuase of water!

How did you get on? dying to know!

wi results

Morning all...........sorry didnt get a chance to get on here last night after wi.........

was a bit miffed off as I went for my final wee before wi only to discover TOTM had just appeared!"!!!!!

I went for wi and I had lost...11lb in my first week!! I was very chuffed as it takes me into the 12's again!whooppeee!!!

I was a bit naughty when i got back though decided to treat myself...so had a very small AAM type salad!!! naughty I know but fancied something and didnt want to go for anything bad!
Anyway I am feeling good and ready to loose and get into this dress!!!

Thanks for all the support this week....hugs to all Lou XX

That is an fantastic loss :D

I'm sure you will be in that dress in no time and will look amazing.

Keep up the hard work (although at times it doesn't seem to hard does it?)

Lenny:)

P.S. I was also wondering about the fluids before WI so thanks for answering that too.:p

Back