feeling better+ more focused!

Feeling down and dissapointed.........

but I only have myself to blame.
Yet another wi and yet another day when i have allowed myself to eat! I think I am never going to change my ways:cry:

I havent just eaten good stuff, for the past 2 days I have just stuffed my face stupid! I knew that I was going to allow CB in and allow myself to eat after wi on wed....and I did. I Had told myself I was going to start again ss the next morning which I usually do, but got to lunchtime yesterday and CB arrived again, and again I spent the day eating! I felt so poorly last night, i was really badly constipated(sorry TMI!) from all the rubbish and not enough water.

I have had a bloody good talkign to myself this am(and last night on the loo!!:mad: ) and have just come to the conclusion that its only me I am kidding and only me that's suffering.

SO today is a new day and a new start, I will now ss 100%, I have got next wi in 2 weeks time and I am going to show/prove to myself that having done this once before I can do it again!

I have to date still lost 2 stone from when I first started CD last april, but still feel very huge, and not at all happy with myself(2 stone down last time made me feel on top of the world but this time it still feels I have so much to go!:cry:

I want to loose another stone before the wedding.i have 7 weeks and I am going to do this! I am going to feel happy
and confident on MY day!!!

Sorry to moan........

Its so hard to lose that mindset of cheating on weigh in day isnt it? I remember going to numerous slimming groups/doctors in the past and planning my food for that evening. Such destructive behaviour. We are only cheating ourselves and in the long run prolonging the time we will need to spend on this diet. Im glad youve given yourself a talking too and sound much more positive, come on NooNoo you can do this, get it over with.

Hiya Chick, :D

Stop beating yourself up over this, like I have said in my texts, to reach your goal in the timeframe you have left to your wedding you only need to lose 2lb a week which is basically what you could lose if you went on Weightwatchers.
If you went on SS for a 4 more weeks you could lose the stone then go on to introducing food for 4 weeks which means you will still lose weight and anything you lose then is a bonus.. :D

You can afford to have that bit of chicken & salad girl..
I know exactly how you feel though.

I have weighed myself this morning & have lost nothing even though I have been good as its TTOM for coming up and I always put on about 3-4lb, so it wouldnt surprise me if I gain weight, which is a bit depressing but its only for 7 days.

Chin up girl & stop being so hard on yourself, you will get to your target before your wedding day..

Hugs

Kel

x

Thanks guys!:)

I know its only me I am fooling and I know how good I feel when I am ss-ing 100%....so I just need to stay focused!

I have had a good day today, having said that tummy has been bad today, (cos I was so bunged up last night I took a couple of anti constipation tabs, and I dont know if it was them that made tummy poorly or whether it was a touch of a bug)...so I had tetra for brekkie at 9am and then I have only just had a tom soup now....6pm! didnt want to have a pack then have an 'incident' whilst I was out!

Looking forward to trying on my dress tomorrow(i think!!:rolleyes: ) I do feel focused again now, funny cos dieting whether CD or WW is deffo about whats going on in your head. Its just a shame CB cant be banished forever!!

Going to have a good weekend at mums, she knows I am struggling a bit at the mo so she is being very supportive. Shes also trying to loose a bit for the wedding, so its good to spur each other on, just a shame we live an hour apart!

Anyway off to get stuff sorted for tomorrow.

Hugs Lou X

Its so hard isn't!

Good luck trying your dress on tomorrow.

I am sure seeing yourself in your beautiful dress will give you the motivation to keep going :)

Back