feeling better

lolo

Silver Member
Thought I'd got away with it,everyone else in the house has had a stinking cold,now they have got over it,it seems to be my turn.Felt fine when I got up this morning now have headache,sore throat and a streaming head cold.
Off to have some honey & lemon (I know it's not atkins) and some paracetamol.
lorna x

When you are ill, you do what you have to do Lorna, I hope it doesn't hang around to long love.

I just had to go off the diet for 5 days with raging tonsilitis!!!:(
Now im back on it! and armed with vitamin tablets and potassium!!
XXX

Hope you feel better soon Laura.
Glad you're feeling better Leannemarie, tonsillitis is horrid :(

Aw it's that crap time of year for coughs and colds again, isn't it?

I have a sore throat and horrible painful cough. Just in time for my big run on Sunday. :(

Hope we're all much better by then.

Well I seem to have shaken this cold of and am feeling pretty good,now I need to get back into the swing of things as have stayed the same.
So its induction all the way for me this week.
Wishing everyone a really good week.
lorna x

Glad you're better Lorna. I was poorly too last week, and just relaxed my diet. Had to put getting better 1st

Know the feeling just need to get back into the swing of things again,wkend has not been to bad but should be easier from tomorrow when everyone is out from under my feet and don't want feeding all the time lol.
Hope you are feeling better now tristar.
lorna x

Yay - glad to hear you're feeling better Lo!

You're all a bunch of sickies. :D

You mean you don't ever get manflu Jim ?
I would luv to be able to ask your wife that question lol.
lorna x

Last edited:
Nope, I'm really lucky there Lorna, I'm hardly ever sick at all. I've not had a day off sick from work for over 10 years. I did have 1 week off after my Hip replacement but that's it.

Back