• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling blue

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Just off to Leeds to see OH friends (well our friends) and family. We go out pretty regularly and always have a lovely time- mostly eating out at various yorkshire pubs! Will be interesting this week as I'm going up to 810 especially for it.

But I feel really weird, not sure why I feel like it, there's no reason!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Are you apprehensive about moving up the plans? Have they not seen you in a while and you think they won't notice your weightloss? That's what I always worry about. I always think people who haven't seen me in ages will be like "Oh. Well yeah you've lost a little bit of weight but nothing spectacular!"

I'm looking forward to Christmas because I will be coming home from uni and no-one will have seen me in 3 months. I could be 13st by then! The lowest I have ever been! If they don't notice, I will be so upset! x

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
I dunno, I haven't really thought about it. I made a meal yesterday and today which went well (I'm doing it until Wednesday). My friend is about the size I was and I know she's been dieting, but I don't feel conscious about it at all.

Pfft maybe I'm just hormonal lol!

People will definitely notice your loss after 3 months! CD is brilliant (although I've not been as strict as I should lately :( )

I'm now lower and smaller than I was when I met my OH and the same size (maybe smaller) than what I was at uni- 10 years ago!

Maybe I'm still waiting for life to start for my new body?!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Off Topic 15
Lipotrim TFR 100% 4
Slimming World Off Topic 2
Lipotrim TFR 100% 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 26