Feeling blue

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BubblyPenguin, 7 August 2009 Social URL.

1. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Dunno why, last hour of so, have come over all sad and a bit teary :( Packing to go away for a few days tomorrow, but feeling rather unsettled and can't shift it :confused:

Not even inspired to eat..and it's soon chocolate mousse time.

What's the matter with me?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Aww don't be sad!!! Where are you going away to? Anywhere nice? x

4. BubblyPenguin

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just off to Leeds to see OH friends (well our friends) and family. We go out pretty regularly and always have a lovely time- mostly eating out at various yorkshire pubs! Will be interesting this week as I'm going up to 810 especially for it.

But I feel really weird, not sure why I feel like it, there's no reason!

5. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Are you apprehensive about moving up the plans? Have they not seen you in a while and you think they won't notice your weightloss? That's what I always worry about. I always think people who haven't seen me in ages will be like "Oh. Well yeah you've lost a little bit of weight but nothing spectacular!"

I'm looking forward to Christmas because I will be coming home from uni and no-one will have seen me in 3 months. I could be 13st by then! The lowest I have ever been! If they don't notice, I will be so upset! x

6. BubblyPenguin

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I dunno, I haven't really thought about it. I made a meal yesterday and today which went well (I'm doing it until Wednesday). My friend is about the size I was and I know she's been dieting, but I don't feel conscious about it at all.

Pfft maybe I'm just hormonal lol!

People will definitely notice your loss after 3 months! CD is brilliant (although I've not been as strict as I should lately :( )

I'm now lower and smaller than I was when I met my OH and the same size (maybe smaller) than what I was at uni- 10 years ago!

Maybe I'm still waiting for life to start for my new body?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.