Feeling cold and blue

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shorty, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. shorty

shorty Full Member

I havent posted on here for a while just been lurking, I have another 17lb to go before I reach goal and I dont know why but I am rather fed up of of CDing I have been as strong as I can and kinda cheated on Sunday and had a small piece of cod with my soup. Its funny because I am so close but it also feels so far. How do you cope when you feel like this?
    :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I cudn't not reply, but I am similar I have sort of 14lbs - 21lbs left to lose, which sounds quite a bit, but I have been picking too, I tell myself I'm not going to and then I do it!! So I can't give you any advice sorry but just wanted to let you know that there are other people out there that feel the same way!!Love

4. shorty

shorty Full Member

Thanks for the reply Poohbearmufc. Its just so hard at the moment, at the beginning it was not too bad didnt really feel hungry or think about food but now I am always thinking about eating even if i try not to. I get weighed tomorrow night so I will have a chat with my councelor

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Shorty,

What is it...just as you see the finish post on the horizon and it is within your grasp the old chatterbox gets going...:(

It is totally frustrating.:sigh:

Love Mini xxx

6. shorty

shorty Full Member

Yes Mini its so true, it is frustrating and its making me rather unhappy but I am determined to stick it out.

Mini likes this.
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Shorty :hug99:

It does get harder when you are so close to goal. That's part of the reason why when you have a stone to lose, or a BMI of 25 or less you no longer SS. You introduce food slowly, as per the yellow book, and you WILL get to where you want to be.

Stay strong mate, you have done incredibly well so far xx

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    That is the spirit Shorty!

I bitterly regret giving in when I did:cry:

I agree:)

Love Mini xxx

9. shorty

shorty Full Member

Thanks for the replies Mini and D-Q, I will stay strong.

10. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I sometimes think as we get near our goal its a sort of self sabotage, we wont have to diet anymore and its something we have done all our lives. We will be normal.
    I too am struggling. :blahblah: :banghead:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.