Feeling cold at night?

Natscat

Hi all.

I'm currently starting day 3 of Kee and I'm finding myself really cold.
I can't find anything about it in the instruction book, so just wondering if this is normal what with the massive drop in calorie intake and all?
Last night I was so cold I slept in a fleece, under a duvet and a blanket!

It's the lack of food I think
I am the same

It's a "normal" side-effect of a VLCD from what I can see. If it gets really bad you may want to rethink if this is the right diet for you?

As stardreamer says its a side affect of ketosis... plus you burn more calories trying to warm yourself up!

I'm in the same boat. Not helping that it's snowing again!
Try warming your hands under hot water, I do every couple of hours and it helps a lot. And a hot water bottle in bed is divine... Also I noticed that if I do cardio in the morning I feel much warmer all day.
Good luck!
Kat

Electric blanket - seriously, I would invest in one it has revolutionise my life! that and thermal long johns and tops lol!
xxx

In the little booklet that came with my exante pack it says: 'Feeling cold is a natural side effect of being on a VLCD as the metabolic rate slows and blood flow to extremities is decreased, meaning that hands and feet can feel colder than usual. This is a temporary side effect and wrapping up warmly, drinking warm water and being more active to encourage better circulation will all help with this.' Hope that is useful :)

Back