Feeling Cold?

slimmabum

Hi Girls (and boys) - I'm new on here, but have been doing LT for 6 1/2 weeks now (32lbs lost). Mostly I'm fine on the diet, but I have struggled a bit over the last week or so. My biggest problem is that I feel really cold, and have taken to wearing 2 pairs of socks. Also, my hands get really cold and numb, especially when I'm driving home from work. Does anyone else suffer this, and what do you do about it?

Hi Girls (and boys) - I'm new on here, but have been doing LT for 6 1/2 weeks now (32lbs lost). Mostly I'm fine on the diet, but I have struggled a bit over the last week or so. My biggest problem is that I feel really cold, and have taken to wearing 2 pairs of socks. Also, my hands get really cold and numb, especially when I'm driving home from work. Does anyone else suffer this, and what do you do about it?
Yeah, this diet does make the cold worse as you're just taking in liquids. But you can warm yourself by having tea or coffee. Make sure you don't use any sugar or milk as I'm sure you've been told.

What I do to try and keep warm, is when i have my chocolate shake, I use hot water and use it as a hot coco.

Im only on day 2, an i keep getting shivers.....apparently the cold stays! :-( Well done btw on loosing so much!! WOW!!! x

Thanks MissClaire - finding it a bit hard going at the mo, and as I'm new it's going to take me a bit of time to get my profile sorted out! Good to know there's a forum out here as we all need help to keep us going ...

Firstly welcome to the forum Slimmabum, you are doing amazing on all the weight you have lost already, i find that if i am finding it hard on the diet i come on this site, everyone is here to support u. As for being cold i tend to have the chicken soup in the evening as this warms me up. Keep up the good work hun. xxx

WOW great loss so far! Im aiming for 33lbs in 10 weeks so WOW! I am struggling with the cold and have numb fingers sometimes too but ive wacked the heating up and wearing cardys lol Obviously not something ill get used to then :)

Get used to it.... when you have lost all your insulating fat you will feel permanently cold!!!!
I finished TFR last October and I have felt cold ever since. My heated blanket is my most prized possession.

The question is.... would you rather be fat and warm or thin and cold??????:gen125::D

Im not looking forward to when i start gettin this, hopefully i wont as i guess we dont all get the same symptoms! Try as said before takin the drinks warm and put tablet sweetner in it to make it sweeter x

Back