feeling depressed

mama267

well its been such a struggle after being on holiday. put on 11lb lost nine the following week but this week has been awful and i did sucumb to food yesterday. This morning feeling really depressed about not being in control . I have also been losing my hair getting worried now and this doesn`t help the way i`m feeling too. I need some therapy i think :cry::cry::break_diet:

Oh woman. HUGS!!! Start today and treat yourself to feeling proud of yourself. A while ago I fell into that cycle and it took me almost 2 weeks to get going again. Once you get started you'll feel better and you'll lose the weight again.
If you cant lift yourself its quite possible that you mayneed some help, which is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I'm on medication and was supposed to have counselling too. Never under estimate how damaging a low self esteem can be, and by the same score never under estimate how strong you can be and the strength you have to make yourself better.

Feel better soon woman. oxo

thanks. its the hair thing that is bothering me so much always had such a good head of hair but now so thin

i havnt had trouble with my hair, as of yet (i hope i dont as its already so thin )
maybe treat ur self at the hair dressers , new style maybe, talk to them they might beable to do some think so u dont notice so much,
also i have to confess girlz n guys, i havnt started LT fully as yet (2 shakes and meal)
only because i know he would not give me more then 2 weeks and i didnt have them 2 teeth out yet,

all feeling so low :(
i think its this crappy weather now

*group hugs*

also i have to confess girlz n guys, i havnt started LT fully as yet (2 shakes and meal)
only because i know he would not give me more then 2 weeks and i didnt have them 2 teeth out yet,

all feeling so low :(
i think its this crappy weather now

*group hugs*
Oh sheep! You get yourself all pickled dont you?

As long as you're doing something to get lbs off -which you will, you should go easy on yourself. You're having such a hard time with your teeth -and I know that you worry about coming off LT.

Go easy on yourself. You have proven yourself already -look how well you've done! Do what you have to, no one is in a position to judge you so just keep doing whats best for you.

And do keep us all posted -I know you're going to be just fine. Chin up beautiful. oxo

Thx rose

(kicks my self up the a**)

lol :rolleyes:

Hi Sarah,sorry to hear your feeling so down,but look how well you have done in all those weeks,just try to imagine the end goal & how good & proud you will feel about yourself,i also think you should talk to hairdresser about your hair...a new style may help tons with your confidence!!! & hopefully the hair thing will stop when youv'e reached your goal.....so chin up,stay strong you can get control again,your just having a little blip!! all the best & good luck! hope you feel better soon!! caz xx

thanks guys
only thing is might not have any hair by the time i get to goal hair is short enough i think thats why i notice it so much. will talk to chemist when i go on tuesday.

well been for weigh in lost 3lb really pleased with as i did fall of the wagon on one day. Chemist wasn`t that help full really it is one of the side effects of lipotrim watched the video again. Have to live with being slim and bald . It will grow back. I am only doing the diet until the end of november as i have too much on in dec

Back