feeling dizzy and having a down day :(

kitcatx

This is my 10th day on TS and for the last 3 days ive been feeling so faint and dizzy and luckily ive got 2 weeks off of work at the moment. I had enough of feeling like this today so had a small binge (tuna, 2 bits of chocolate, a slice of beef and some cheese) because I thought eating some 'real' food would make me feel better. But I feel just as bad and feel really upset with myself that ive eaten now too :( feel really fed up. I also weighed myself today and ive only lost 6lbs in 10 days. I know thats still quite alot but I feel disappointed. I think its im just having one of those days! :(

I'm really sorry to hear you aren't feeling well on TS. Are you drinking enough water? Are you doing too much exercise?

Don't kick yourself for having a mini binge.

TS is not for everyone. Maybe you should change to Working Solution for the next week or so and see if that improves.

Personally, I think a 6lb loss in 10 days is fantastic. I haven't lost that much in the past 10 days. Some weeks I lose a lot more than others, but the average amount is about 14lbs in a month if you are carrying quite a bit of extra weight.

There's an excellent thread on Exante that may help http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html

We were talking about this on another thread, and just some days its better to just AAM for that day, to get you through, and it wont harm your weight loss and you stay in ketosis and still feel in control.

What you have eaten isnt that bad, if you look at it from a AAM day xx

Hope you feel better soon, xoxo

I'm so sorry you don't feel great. If you still feel bad after eating have you considered that you actually might be ill? An ear or sinus infection or just a virus could also explain your symptoms. Try tucking yourself up in bed with hot soups and plenty of water for couple of days and see how you feel.x x x x x

Thanks ladies...

Well this week has been eventful! the dizziness ended me up in hospital! im on the road to recovery but ive been advised to come off of the diet until monday and eat a minimum if 1500 calories until then but to be truthful ive probably been having more then that because ive been so ill. Anyway im going to start exante on monday again and start from scratch and forget about the week ive done already seeing as ive probably put it all back on. I think I would feel better forgetting that part and starting again with a fresh mind! xx

So sorry to hear you've not been well :( I've been knocked out with flu since Wednesday, in fact today is the first day I've felt a bit more human...my colleagues were blaming the diet but when I saw the gp she was raving about Exante! One of the other gps in the practice lost 4 stone with it. Don't beat yourself up about eating, you know how quickly the weight can come off with Exante so just think positive! I know when you feel ill that's hard to do but you've done so well already. I'm sure once you feel more human you will feel much more positive about it all xx

So sorry to hear you've not been well :( I've been knocked out with flu since Wednesday, in fact today is the first day I've felt a bit more human...my colleagues were blaming the diet but when I saw the gp she was raving about Exante! One of the other gps in the practice lost 4 stone with it. Don't beat yourself up about eating, you know how quickly the weight can come off with Exante so just think positive! I know when you feel ill that's hard to do but you've done so well already. I'm sure once you feel more human you will feel much more positive about it all xx

:) thanks, im glad your starting to feel human again too. My gp checked my blood sugar levels and a few other things and said I was fine to carry on with exante so im glad feeling unwell wasn't anything to do with exante. And its really nice to hear a gp picked it for their choice of weight loss! and yeah your right, thinking positive is the way forward! xx

Back