feeling dizzy and sick!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Onedayskinny, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Onedayskinny

Onedayskinny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.53%)
    Hi just wondering if anybody else has ever felt dizzy or sick on SW? It could just be nothing to do with SW and I'm perhaps over tired as I'm working loads at the moment, but Im quite new to SW so that's why I was wondering if anybody has felt the same at all?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you are new to SW and have made big changes to your diet then it could just be sugar or caffeine withdrawal, or carb withdrawal if you are doing red days. These should pass in a few days and drinking water will help. But if it continues or you are worried it is caused by something else thenget medical advice. Hope you feel better soon!

4. mistysmummy

mistysmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    SW
    When I started sw i felt a bit like that for a few weeks but it passes hth xx

5. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    what plan have you been following? Have you eaten until you were satisfied? I'd have thought sugar levels would be steadier on SW than previously if following the plan and having fruit and veg with healthy amounts of carbs and protein.

6. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    I was exactly like that yesterday, everytime I stood up I had that horrible dizzy 'think I'm going to faint' feeling but agree it was probably through caffeine withdrawl lol. Hope you feel better now xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.