feeling dizzy and sick!!

Onedayskinny

Hi just wondering if anybody else has ever felt dizzy or sick on SW? It could just be nothing to do with SW and I'm perhaps over tired as I'm working loads at the moment, but Im quite new to SW so that's why I was wondering if anybody has felt the same at all?

If you are new to SW and have made big changes to your diet then it could just be sugar or caffeine withdrawal, or carb withdrawal if you are doing red days. These should pass in a few days and drinking water will help. But if it continues or you are worried it is caused by something else thenget medical advice. Hope you feel better soon!

what plan have you been following? Have you eaten until you were satisfied? I'd have thought sugar levels would be steadier on SW than previously if following the plan and having fruit and veg with healthy amounts of carbs and protein.

I was exactly like that yesterday, everytime I stood up I had that horrible dizzy 'think I'm going to faint' feeling but agree it was probably through caffeine withdrawl lol. Hope you feel better now xx

Back