feeling down..need some support

harriet2

serial poster
...ive been feeling really down today and wondering why im carrying on..(ive lost according to my scales 4lb this week, another 7lb to go to target). im missing food like mad today and i know its prob cause the kids have got easter eggs and are stuffing choccy but still....esp after seeing others finishing on here and how great theyre still doing x

i know if i quit now ill feel like ive let myself down but cant help how i feel...:(

h xx

Aww honey you are soooo close, look how fantastic you have done...that last little bit will just complete the achievement! Dont give up hun you deserve to finish now. Chin up xxxxx

Hey Harriet this aint like you, cheer up kidda. Your nearly finished that is such an achivment what you have done and yes eventually it gets on top of you. I was the same a couple of weeks ago but you just drag yourself through it and plod on. .......C,mon now lets see that cheeky little smile, go on ya know you want to :hug99: X

Hi Harriet, I'm only on week 3 and look at you with envy. You have done so well and I really hope I do as well as you. Please dont give now. I will be looking at your posts and weightloss for inspiration :D :D
No pressure :) Goodluck Hun xx

thanks guys for your words :) i really appreciate it ...i dont know whats got into me today lol as i said, it probably the fact theres so much food around and the smell of chocolate today, god lol but yeah, the smell of success lillie is definately sweeter, i agree

i cooked a great meal for everyone one at lunchtime and i really wanted some but sat there with my flapjack and 2 ltrs of water and then went to the gym to get out the way and then come tea time, made everything again for everyone so it was just full on i suppose

right, onward and upward

again, thanks everyone for replying...xxxxxxxxxx this support means loads to me

h xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better hun, damn chocolate lol xxx

totally agree tracey (like the pic btw)...also didnt help with brothe rin law giving me a large box of chocolates..(for when ive finished dieting he said)!!! this is the first time in living history ive not eaten any choccy over easter ....in fact, this is the first time since the kids have been born i havent had to replace the eggs caues ive gone and eaten them before easter even came around lolol

h xx

hahaha same here i do that every year, thought i should show a before pic! xxx

i was thinking about doing that but i wanted to put a before and after on my profile..failing that itll have to be on 'the inspiration slide show' thread...havent a clue how to do it though lol

h x

Back