Feeling Down week 3 on 810.

5stone2lose

Starting again...
I have lost 2lb this week and my cdc was disapointed as was I.

I have lost 11lb in 3 weeks, but I wont have that big loss at the start of my next 4 weeks, so i dont think i will do the 12-14lb a month as advised.

Im sticking to it 100% weighing my chicken and veg etc

Feeling gutted :(
@ £45 a week I want to be losing more then my friend on weight watchers who pays £5:mad:

dont be too down on yourself, its still a loss in the right direction. sometimes u have bad weeks which are usually followed by a good loss. chin up xx

Ur body is just adjusting, U'll prob lose more next week ;-) x

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7 -- week 2= 9 stones 5 -- week 3= 9 stones 3

What the hell is your CDC doing being disappointed?!!!! - that should be the one person telling you it's not just the scales! So - here I am with no Cambridge training saying 'IT'S NOT JUST THE SCALES!' On 810 you should be losing about 2.5-3.25 lbs a week ON AVERAGE. 2 is still a good loss.

wow, if my cdc told me she was disappointed id sack her and get another 1...!! i always thought they were supposed to encourage you no matter what your losses are, pick u up when u dont get the 'big losses' every week..

as others have said, 2lb is a good loss on the ss+ plan.. look at it this way, its better than a 2lb gain!!

well done and keep going, we're here xx

Back