Feeling down :(

Heya slim woohoo glad 2 hear ur doing so well yay :D
Have decided i'm not gna weigh myself for 10 days... just finishing totm so hoping to have a nice surprise when I do! I really reeeaallly wanna be in the 10's! How's the gym going? Do u ever swim? Have been thinking about it & if i swim every day for 40 mins do u think it would affect my losses? Impatient to get to goal for April! X

Hey lottie

How's things? Getting better I hope?
I don't get to swim as much these days. Do take he kids every sat but I only get a few lengths in whilst little one queues for the slide when it come on lol. Refuse to put floats on him now so gotta watch him in case he decides to drown himself!

Am loving the gym and am so glad I have it in my life. Keeps me busy and away from food lol

Took my 10 yr old and her friend over this eve for cycle class, an feeling so tired and drained today really didn't feel up to doing anything in the gym myself so decided I would just sit and wait for them in the cafe and enjoy a coffee and paper......until 5 mins before leaving and the guilt crept in, so gym kit on and did 20 mins on the bike whilst waiting for them instead lol
All adds up huh?

Ooh why 10 days? I'm down to once a week weighing now x

Yeah it deffo adds up - you're so active i'm well jel! Saying that though i get the keys to the new flat today so will be well active this week moving boxes & furniture up & downstairs cos it's a 1st floor flat. We have a garden to ourselves tho! Really chuffed cos I like gardening & digging & all that, that'n decorating will keep me busy for a while :) weighing in 10 days cos I have a docs appt & gna ask her for a gym on prescription, and i've got it in my head that I want to be 11st for that appt, so thought I won't weigh til then & was hoping to be on target... but I bet I will weigh myself before then haha.
So how much have u got to go now?x

Ooh house move always exciting and defo a work out in itself. I have a garden front back and one side of my house and I hate it lol. Not a fan of gardening, just find it too time consuming!!

Will they give you a gym membership in prescription at you weight? Thought it was only prescribed if you were obese?

Have to say havering the gym is my lifeline, gets rid of all my stress that's for sure and it's somewhere I can take the kids along to as well. Love my Saturdays now as we spend a good half a day over there (hubby works most sats so just me and kids).

Not really got a goal weight...is that bad?
Just going to see where I am once I have finished my current packs and figure out if I can afford anymore really. Have been swapping some of the ones I don't like with others on fb so will have a few extra soon hopefully.
Mood luck with your move today, be thinking of you whilst I'm sat bored in the office, not that I get time to be bored just ind the job a bit tedious lol xx

Doing well today porridge for breakfast, just had bar for lunch (late I know) been gym and will have carbonara later for tea.

Looking forward to Sundays weigh in already! Xx

i'm excited for you lol :) Do you like the porridge then? I hate it & have a few blueberry, raspberry & plain. i've never considered myself a fussy eater but they taste like sick to me & can't eat them.
Have u tried the red bean chilli? Omg am in love with it, even yummier than dahl pots!
Mousaka & beef casserole & spag bol are winning with me too.
The gym can take over your life lol, I had a personal trainer the year before I had kai (when I was fit, sob!) & used to tease him cos he only owned 1 pair of jeans & every other item of clothing he had was gym gear. I found it really addictive tho & on the days I couldn't go i'd feel grumpy! Natural endorphins rock :)
I can get prescription exersize cos I have a thing called body dysmorphia / extreme body anxiety & normal anxiety sort of related to it... i did have it (and my body) under control til I got pregnant but the weight gain & everything else really threw me off whack, i only left my flat about 10 times for the whole pregnancy :/ so my doc is really supportive of me dieting & she's been trying to get me to the gym for ages! I annoy myself cos I really wanna go, but every time I try I just freeze! I don't go out much, and always in my car I can never walk anywhere I get panicky. A bit annoying atm cos it's a catch 22, i really need to be exersizing & know i'd feel better for it. That's why I'm not being to hard on myself for going out last week - even tho it was just to a quiet park & with 3 of my best friends, and the party was at my friends flat with close friends, it was just nice to be out! I'm a really social person & don't have any social skill problems (prob the opposite, i'm loud & talk a lot) just physical insecurities. All a bit annoying really lol.
Oh I got the keys for my new flat!!! And it's really nice, wahoo! Needs everything doing got no carpets or curtains or anything but it has loads of potential, a nice kitchen, big rooms & lots of storage, and a shed for the kids bikes :D and my bike, for when i'm brave enough to go out biking again :D and gas central heating, one of those combi-boilers...amazio - well chuffed :D
How long will your packs you have take you up until? And do u know what you'll do to maintain after? X

Your flat sounds wonderful. Blessings and good luck to you and yours in your new home x

How did the house move go lottie?
Shucks carpets and the like can all come in time sweet. Been there myself with literally nothing!
Amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it that's for sure.
I've not really tried many of the other packs, got a fair few spag Bol and cottage pies packs I want rid of, just don't like the texture of them and can taste pepper and I hate pepper lol
Prob got enough to get me till end of the month.
Stupidly weighed this morning out of curiosity and am same as sun!!!! I have however lost 6 inches all over since beginning of march so not all bad. Really would like to be in the 11's by the end of march though.

Anyways hope all has gone well and you and your family are settling in ok xxx

Hey! well I got the keys but am in my little temporary flat til monday because the gas won't be switched on until Monday afternoon in the new place. So moving everything in fri/sat/sun. Been to get paint samples today, i LOVE decorating & got lots of ideas already :)
6 inches in less than a month!!! I just have my "fat jeans" in my suitcase, the ones I used to wear to be comfy for totm so gonna try them when i'm at 10st.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love decorating too, am often reprinting one room or another lol

Hope the weather stays dry for when your moving your stuff xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops sorry didn't realise this! x

This is why I've never advertised to sell or swap on here. Big no no lol x

So yesterday was a pretty manic day but got loads of stuff done.
Going through some personal stuff lately so keeping myself busy and for 1st time in my life the stress is actually putting me off food (I normally can't stop eating due to stress) so thank goodness for exante products!
Am stressing as to what I do once I run out of packs as not sure I can afford any more?
Did my 2nd kaiser class last night too and have already upped my resistance etc so am pleased with that.
Going to take kids swimming later today and have a friend begging me to have a night out with her this eve, issues are: nothing to wear ( been ages since I last went out anywhere) and lack of money.
Plus am paranoid about weight gain when I have worked so hard to lose what I have so far.
Oh and I Iike to head to the gym early Sunday mornings and this will not be possible if I have a hangover......oh what to do??? Xx

Ohhh you poor thing stress is horrible! U know what a night out would probably make you feel better in yourself if u have a good time as long as you don't have a comedown from drinking. And us mums need some time to be ourselves not just mum! I'm starting to go out again now, but only once since i started the diet & lost some weight, was way too self concious before. I did have a few house parties at mine & others over xmas & jan but only close friends that i could be fat around lol. Am really weird in that i'm happy to go out by myself with my friends, but never with my oh until i'm at a size i'm happy with, cos I get really anxious cos I imagine he'll be comparing me. Is all in my head of course but we've agreed we won't go out together until i'm back in my size 10's cos it makes me feel too down. I won't even go to asda with him lol.
If u stick to vodka & coke zero you should be ok, and eat a chicken salad before/after, and u prob won't even need to drink much to get a buzz! Do ur hair & make up really really nice & you'll feel loads better. It's about shape not size - personally I think curvy is beautiful & wanna keep my curves! So I wear the cheap black seamless leggings from Primark, they're amazing like spanx & smooth & lift, with a black body con dress and boots... but then again i'm a raver & live in bodycon lol so u could wear any long tunic top or something. Is such a dilemma though espesh is u haven't got many shakes left cos I get what u mean that u don't want to delay ur weight loss if u can't afford any more! Eek what to do indeed! x

Thanks lottie. Funny really as your current weight is past my goal weight really so I'll always be fatter lol
I already feel better in myself but know I can't afford to slack off just yet so will have to beg borrow and plead so I can buy some more packs. Annoyingly they have stopped selling the winter warmer packs?? Always buy one of those and a pack of vanilla shakes and this does me fine. Going to have to buy all separately now so will cost more!
Have just had the most miserable 'trying on clothes' session. Nothing I have or now fit into makes a darn outfit. Don't want to go out feeling crap cause i have to wear crap clothes especially as I'm feeling better within my body!
Glad to hear the move has gone well and will be loads better once you get flooring down.

It does sound like you have some body issues and glad your trying to address them as am sure you are beautiful inside and out xx

Aw thank u :) did u find something 2 wear in the end? Hope u have a really good night u deserve it :) xx

Yes I did and have to say felt amazing. For the first time in years I wore an above the knee leather skirt with a glitzy black v neck vest top.
Was good yesterday as had shake for brekki. Then took kids swimming and had a chicken Caesar salad (minus croutons and dressing on the side).
Had salad as knew I'd be drinking. Had 3 small glasses of wine (don't normally drink wine and has been repeating on me)! Then once out stuck to vodka lime and soda.
Even better weighed this morn and have lost 5.4lbs bringing my march total so far to 15lbs and only one more and I'm back in the 11's!!!!!
Am a very happy although slightly hung over (got in after 4am) girlie lol xxx

So yesterday's hangover took me all day to get over lol. Struggled to have anything but did manage 2 x packs but no where near enough water!
Got a very busy week ahead as working for next 6 days!! Roll on Sunday for a day of ready again. Although am out again sat night for friends birthday, oh and am off to see paloma faith fri eve with my daughter so that should be fun.

Have a good day all xxx

Back