Feeling down :(

Ha I took 2 as I remember the last time I needed them on vlcd I took one and had no affect so had to take 2 the following night.
Definitely needed it though as tummy has gone right down now. Managed a bit of tea this eve but haven't been able to drink much all day and slept this avo.
Attempting to be back on plan tomorrow so hopefully can up the water intake too x

So after a rather out of control Saturday eve I feel better today about things.

Been gym, cooked dinner, took kids swimming, been shopping, done housework and everything inbetween. Phew!!

Did have a roast dinner today but weighed and calorie counted on mfp and have had 630 calories (this included an exante lemon bar) and burned 503 in the gym on cardio (also did weights but don't calorie count for them).

So plan for tomorrow is to start my 28 day challenge of no weighing and sticking to exante only so wish me luck as think I'm gonna need it!! Xx

yay :) u can do it!!! xx

yay :) u can do it!!! xx
i do hope so lottie. Have told hubby from tomorrow he has to hide the scales from me lol
Not sure why but feeling back in control even though I had food today?

I can do this I am sure.

Hope you and babs are ok xx

yeah i hid my scales away in kai's wardrobe! u could get a little count down/ count up the days app on your phone aswell? i love mine & it says 25 days now will be 24 in the morning... it goes quick! we're ok just dont know whats going to happen now, going to see if we can be housed up here in the morning. hope so cos we have nowhere to stay tmo night my cousins going to spain & the only other family i got is my nan & grandad who have a spare room but rly bad dementia so not ideal for us. fingers crossed the council will put us up tmo. i do feel so relieved being far away from my ex though despite everything xx

yeah i hid my scales away in kai's wardrobe! u could get a little count down/ count up the days app on your phone aswell? i love mine & it says 25 days now will be 24 in the morning... it goes quick! we're ok just dont know whats going to happen now, going to see if we can be housed up here in the morning. hope so cos we have nowhere to stay tmo night my cousins going to spain & the only other family i got is my nan & grandad who have a spare room but rly bad dementia so not ideal for us. fingers crossed the council will put us up tmo. i do feel so relieved being far away from my ex though despite everything xx
Oh lottie i thought you were in a flat now? Didn't realise you have had to leave again you poor thing. Sending big hugs and you are doing amazing so don't ever forget that!!

So I have weighed.....

My start weight is 11st13 so at least I'm still in the 11's after my mess up over the weekend lol ( although I wasn't when I weighed yesterday to calorie control and exercising obviously helped bring it back down by 2lbs overnight)!

Have also done my measurements.

Arm - 14
U/bust - 35
Tummy - 34.5
Hips - 40
Thigh - 25

I last measured end of march and have lost another 2 inches altogether.

I want to add my measuring tape also starts at 2ins as is meant to clip into the holder but is broken. I always forget this so have continued to log measurements with the extra 2ins on lol.

Here's to day 1! Xx

Well made it through day one, here's to day two! Xx

Ok so have taken a bit of an ear bashing not only from people at work but also instructors at the gym.

So have come to an agreement that on days I work out I will have a calorie controlled meal and on days I don't go gym I'll just have my 3 shakes/packs a day.

Apparently good is required after workouts to help restore muscles otherwise they could waste away instead. The whole point of me doing what doing diet and exercise wise is to get fitter and stay healthy so don't want to end up doing the opposite.
So today I've had a vanilla shake, lemon bar and grilled chicken salad and a boiled egg. Calculated the calories at 304 for tea.

Should I still be having a third shake though or just replacing with a low cal meal? Xx

i think thats sensible advice. um if i do an hour power walking with the pram every morning should i have a tin of tuna or something then? xx

Should I still be having a third shake though or just replacing with a low cal meal? Xx

After doing resistance training, it is recommended that you have some protein rich food afterwards, but you don't necessarily need to neck a fancy protein supplement within minutes.
A sensible meal like you have described a little time after your training will be fine to provide your muscles with the nutrients they need to grow, or at least not shrink.

Whether to have a pack as well as a meal....I know there is advice on these threads stating you should still have your three packs (mainly to ensure you get all the vitamins and minerals) even if you've had food, but my own feeling is, if I've had a low carb meal, and don't feel like having my third pack, then I don't.
It hasn't harmed me yet, and more importantly, with two packs and a healthy meal, I reckon you're still getting much more quality nutrition than you might have before you started Exante - I know that's the case for me!

Fab thanks for the advice scanbran. So at least I'm on the right tracks!

Yes lottie I think you should be adding some protein and some salad or veg with it maybe. None of these foods will do you any harm sweet x

Ok so have been having a low cal evening meal which has been around 300-400 cals but have not been having my 3rd pack.

Past 2 days haven't been great though food wise, again it's the emotional trigger that does it. Me as hubby still not getting on and just seems to make me rebel!!!!! I have to remember I am only ruining myself and in turn means he succeeds.

Not really his intention just the way my silly brain deals with it so really have to retrain it so this doesn't happen in future!

Anyway looking forward to the end of months weigh in. Not expecting a huge loss like you lorries you crazy lady lol. As I am eating too but we shall see xxx

Ok so update. Have had an awful week food wise and even a few days off from exercising as been feeling really tired and with stomach ache.
Dreaded totm appeared so not helping at all! Been really bad this month actually with pains etc so will be glad when it's done lol.

So not really got a plan for this week just going to see how I get on but do really need to pull my finger out and crack on. Will soon be my birthday and I'd like to be 11.8 if I can??

Shall keep you posted but not due to weigh till end of May xx

aw its horrible when ur ill! hope u feel better soon :) i've not really been keeping to exercising either i can only do a walk in the afternoons & i've had to be out loads this week. gonna order a home workout dvd to do with the other woman that lives here instead - she has started a shakes diet too after watching me lol! she's doing the tesco 2 shakes & a healthy meal one xx

Lottie there will be nothing left if you in a mo lol.

I've actually managed to stick to my 3 packs today finally. Was starting to think if never manage it again!

Not sure how long it will last and no real plan going on so just going to take each day as it comes I suppose.
Am away this weekend with a friend and our kids and she likes to eat a lot so going to definitely test me.

Been gym this eve and am managing to increase my running time without dying too much now lol

So my plans for tomorrow is to do same as today with a 90 min workout in the gym just hope I wake up feeling just as positive and in control. Headaches already started and I've drank loads of water so know it's not dehydration. Hope it eases by morning.

Hope everyone else is doing ok? Xx

Right am on day 3 of 100% and feeling ok other than slight headache.
Went gym yesterday and having an evening off tonight.
Tomorrow and fri will be my real test as always lots of goodies available in work so will have to keep myself busy as a distraction!

Here's to day 4 xx

You are doing really well, so chin up! Day 4 will be just fine, and whatever comes up, you'll get through it. Also, hello :)
thanks empathy and hi.
Chin is up, it's raining horribly here today but am hoping this clears up as the day goes on.
Hope I can stay strong today?? Xx

Back