feeling faint...

tubbyme11

hi guys im on day 10 day and im feeling a bit faint and not right in my self if that makes sense lol not sure if its this diet or cos i have joined the gym ive done 45 mins of swimming 4x this week 40 mins on tredmill and 40 mins on cross trainer am i doing to much all at once?? is anybody else exercising? xxx

I'm exercising and I don't have a problem but maybe you're doing too much? Try to cut down and see how you feel then x

thanks mirjam maybe its because im not used to exercising i might just do the swimming for a few weeks then go gym as well xx

hi guys im on day 10 day and im feeling a bit faint and not right in my self if that makes sense lol not sure if its this diet or cos i have joined the gym ive done 45 mins of swimming 4x this week 40 mins on tredmill and 40 mins on cross trainer am i doing to much all at once?? is anybody else exercising? xxx

Hi Tubby (have you got a proper name?) it depends on whether or not you a already a regular exerciser? If you're not then I'd ease up a bit.....even if you do normally exercise I'd still take it a bit slower for a few days.....

In any event good on you!

Hi tm11, i'm swimming 3 times a week but thats what i've always done, i intend to start going back to the gym but not just yet. I'm going to ease myself back into it x

hi sandrab my real name is stacey, no i have never really done a lot of exercise apart from the wii fit but thats easy compared to gym! i think i will ease up abit im so tiered lol. i still feel hungry as well is this normal? i thought it passed after a week? maybe its because im quite a big girl and im used to a lot of food. xx

Hi Stacey, tbh I felt really hungry on the days that I exercised! On the other days I was absolutely fine........, take it easy x

thans sandrab just did my swimming this morning and havent gone gym tonight so lets see how it goes :) ive got my weigh in tomorrow so im all happy today lol xx

Back