• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

feeling faint...

hi guys im on day 10 day and im feeling a bit faint and not right in my self if that makes sense lol not sure if its this diet or cos i have joined the gym ive done 45 mins of swimming 4x this week 40 mins on tredmill and 40 mins on cross trainer am i doing to much all at once?? is anybody else exercising? xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
I'm exercising and I don't have a problem but maybe you're doing too much? Try to cut down and see how you feel then x

thanks mirjam maybe its because im not used to exercising i might just do the swimming for a few weeks then go gym as well xx

hi guys im on day 10 day and im feeling a bit faint and not right in my self if that makes sense lol not sure if its this diet or cos i have joined the gym ive done 45 mins of swimming 4x this week 40 mins on tredmill and 40 mins on cross trainer am i doing to much all at once?? is anybody else exercising? xxx
Hi Tubby (have you got a proper name?) it depends on whether or not you a already a regular exerciser? If you're not then I'd ease up a bit.....even if you do normally exercise I'd still take it a bit slower for a few days.....

In any event good on you!

Hi tm11, i'm swimming 3 times a week but thats what i've always done, i intend to start going back to the gym but not just yet. I'm going to ease myself back into it x

hi sandrab my real name is stacey, no i have never really done a lot of exercise apart from the wii fit but thats easy compared to gym! i think i will ease up abit im so tiered lol. i still feel hungry as well is this normal? i thought it passed after a week? maybe its because im quite a big girl and im used to a lot of food. xx

Hi Stacey, tbh I felt really hungry on the days that I exercised! On the other days I was absolutely fine........, take it easy x

thans sandrab just did my swimming this morning and havent gone gym tonight so lets see how it goes :) ive got my weigh in tomorrow so im all happy today lol xx