Feeling fat and frumpy today!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
As the title says...Feeling fat and frumpy! :( don't feel like i've shifted any weight, although it's been 7lbs in 2 weeks. Feel like i've put it all on again. feel bigger than i did 2 weeks ago. Does anyone else get like this, how do you make yourselves feel better? normally i reach for the chocolate, but that defeats the whole object!

7lbs in 2 weeks is great hun!! Most people average at about 2lb in 2 weeks! Just try to be proud of yourself, and think if you do that again you would have lost a stone!! I've lost 11 1/2lb so far, and I'm happy to have lost it, but I still feel fat and this isnt a weight I havent been before...but im just so proud ive lost any weight and I just know im going to keep going and wear my beautiful dress on my avatar for my 21st :) and whenever I feel down about my weight I just think about how its changing and how proud I and my family and friends are of me for making that change, and start planning for a slimmer future :) :) :) xxx

I think it's because this is the heaviest i've ever been. since i've started the the diet i've realised just how much i've let myself go! it's depressing! but piling on the pounds didn't happen overnight, so losing them certainly aint guna happen over night. Just gotta stop feeling sorry for myself and learn some patience!!

I was the heaviest i've ever been a few weeks ago! and my god did I get a shock when I got on the scales! I was about 9lbs over what I estimated I would be! It gets better trust me!! :) xxx

Aw hun. I know how you feel. I too am the heaviest i've ever been! :(
Have you thought that you might be feeling bloated? Could it be * week? Also i know that if i eat a lot of bread/pasta i feel bigger.
Big hugs and hope you feel better soon x

Hi

Just popped in with a word of encoragement - 7 pounds in 2 weeks is a great start.

Add that to all the weight you are going to loose in the future and look at you mrs - a whole new slinky you.

I agree 7lbs in 2 weeks is an amazing achievement! I still get the days where I feel really bloated and feel as heavy as I was originally, but then there are days where I feel lighter!! Strange I know!
Dont fret though, it will all work out in the end!

Philly x I love that dress!! Wow!

I agree 7lbs in 2 weeks is an amazing achievement! I still get the days where I feel really bloated and feel as heavy as I was originally, but then there are days where I feel lighter!! Strange I know!
Dont fret though, it will all work out in the end!

Philly x I love that dress!! Wow!

I know its AMAZING right?? and im just sick of not being able to wear beautiful dresses like that and feel beautiful in it! It's incredible how the dress alone can motivate me when i have doubtful moments, but it really does! I think we can all find the thing that makes us want to do it more than ever!! xxx

Back