Feeling flirty at 30!!

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hello everyone, well the big 30 is arriving and im gutted.
So has anyone got words of wisdom that can cheer me up because i am not happy about it. I think im peter pan but my body tells me otherwise!

Im off on my hols on tues and im gonna try to be good!

Ill miss you all!:wave_cry:

Ruthy xxx

It's just a number Ruthy - and an excuse for a party! You seem like a real fun and young at heart kind of person, don't let your age change that x

Yes i love to live life to the full, grab it by the horns so to speak, im going out now in a hour with the girls.....im going to try and remain respectable ahem because flying+hangover=sick Ruthy ...not good lol

I just want to stay young enough to do everything and try everything!

Anyways if anyone asks im 29 for the next 5 years heehee

Ruthy xxx

Problem solved! Being 29 for 5 years is good, no noe will know the truth

Im 24 but my boyfriend is 32, but I never ever see him as 32, he's a big kid! I see you in the same way Ruthy! xxx

I'm 30 in September. I was dreading it, now I'm not so bothered, but I think that might change again nearer the time! I say that I don't feel 30, but what does 30 feel like anyway?!? I suppose that when you're in your teens 30 seems so grown up, but then you get here and you are certainly wiser, but do you feel like a 'grown up'? I don't! My mum says she doesn't and she's 60 this year so I'm just gonna carry on!
Have a great holiday. I'm going away for my birthday, so that I can't dwell.

Well said Angellore, what should it feel like? I don't feel like a grown up, I still feel like a teenager

Sometimes I forget that I'm 24 and think I'm about 17 again, other times when I have a class full of 30 children or parents evening or network meetings I most definitely feel old and full of responsibility and then feel much older than my years!! xxx

As Taz said, its only a number. Ruthy, dont waste a moment of your wonderful life fretting about a number, please, just be who you are and have fun.

I've never had an issue with age and have friends who are all ages. I dont even remember how I felt turning 30 and turning 40 a year ago, I had a blast !

There is nothing that stops me from doing anything and I still feel like a teenager sometimes.

Ruthy we dont get older, we just get wiser.

Have a fantastic holiday :D

Hey hun don't you worry about turning 30 you will feel exactly the same its just a number. I will be waiting at door number 30 to welcome you. I'm there already its not that bad.:D

:thinking2:<------ Nanny jax wishing she was 30 again lol

Hi Ruthy, think about it, you weigh less at 30 than you did at 29, so things are looking up and you are a young 30 so don't worry about it.:)
Enjoy your hols and your aviator pic is great. :cool:

Oh and Happy Birthday xxx loobylou

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY HOLS RUTHY!!!!

Oh, and don't worry about your age as you are never going to be younger than you are at this very moment - so enjoy it x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY HOLS RUTHY!!!!

Oh, and don't worry about your age as you are never going to be younger than you are at this very moment - so enjoy it x

Very philosophical Lou!

Hey hun don't you worry about turning 30 you will feel exactly the same its just a number. I will be waiting at door number 30 to welcome you. I'm there already its not that bad.:D

I tell you what Sonia - wait at door numero 30 for me too!! You can stay thirty for ages and I'll have someone waiting he he!

Im casually seeing a guy from work who 49, im 25. Age is just a number. My Wii fit says I have a fitness age of 60:)

Vick you have got me in stiches, god bless you, if I tried a WI bit never mind a WI fit wellllllllllllllllll lol

Thanks everyone
All of your comments have cracked me up!:thankyou:
Son&Lou, your comments are very philosophical....i like it!
Rainbow and all you other nuts have cheered me up! i feel like im 17, got chatted up by a 18yr old last nite who thought i was 27....which was nice !!
I dont look at people as an "age"... i have friends in their 50's etc and some in their teens. Its mad really i just dont want to get old it really scared me. When i was a kid i thought id never grow old i thought i was invincible but it aint happening! Oh well im just going to have to behave like a 17 yrs old! hope i get away with it! lol

Well girlies i got hammered last night! my last drink was a hot chocolate that the girls bought me in a pub because i was looking a bit green:jelous:

Then i ate beans and chips which were ahem.,... really terrible i didnt enjoy them one single bit.....actually they were lovely but sadly i cant remember eating them....i can remember buying them but not really eating them:sigh::sad0071:which is a boody shame if you ask me!

HAHA
Ruthy xxx

Back