**Feeling Good Friday - Hour By Hour**

charley24

Silver Member
Morning All !

Gosh my house is a tip !!! I have Hubby's Mum over later and an old friend for a cuppa and catch up, also have far too much ironing to do !

Just having a choccie shake for brekkie !

Back to work Monday after a lovely week off and this morning weighing at 12.0 !!! Come on those 11's they are in sight !

Big family lunch at Mum's on Sunday, but a shake for me - luckily my sister will be there and she is on her 2nd week of CD so we can sup our shakes while everyone tucks into a roast !

Got a new top yesterday and had to get a 12 ! I am not a 12 really just must be a big top hahaha !

Hope everyone has a great day, what you up to????

Morning Charley. I'm off for WI in a few minutes. After last week's blips, this week I have hoped for damage limitation - to have lost what I put on last week! Fingers crossed.

Have a good day!

Hi ladies,

Charlie you're so motivated...well done. RDoll good luck with your wi. I seem to miss you on here now altho i haven't had too much time lately to catch up with everyone.

I've had a wobbly few days but back on track today and gonna be 100% :) Wanna get into that sun today but also have housework to get done. oooh and I def wanna get rid of my larger tops today. Too big and too unflattering now to keep them :)

Off to see The Time Travellers Wife at the cinema with OH tonight. Can't wait.

Have a great day xxx hugs

hey all, hope everyones having a good day

well i was left home alone yesterday so had to keep my wits about me, my wee girl trys to feed you while your feeding her so had to keep dodging the food

i shall be picking him up from the station in a short while so he can take over everything food related, lol

day 4 for me today and im freezing, had to get my winter clothes out again

hey all, hope everyones having a good day

well i was left home alone yesterday so had to keep my wits about me, my wee girl trys to feed you while your feeding her so had to keep dodging the food

i shall be picking him up from the station in a short while so he can take over everything food related, lol

day 4 for me today and im freezing, had to get my winter clothes out again

Have a good day and well done for getting to day 4. You'll do fab xxx

Good luck with getting back on track Sunshine. I must have because I lost 2 lbs according to my CDC (which is in addition to what I put on last week and re-lost this week!)

Sumayyah it gets easier. I get cold easily but it's not all the time now.

well done on your weight loss RD

well im put of food forever, my wee girls reflux is out of control at the moment poor girl

well im 2 shakes down now and 2.5l of water, so 1 shake and 1.5l of water to go

Back