Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

*Feeling Great*

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by littledoris, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. littledoris

littledoris Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.34%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet ss
    Hi All
    Just wanted to say how great I feel today. I have managed to fit in a short walk - every little helps - for the past few days and even took the kids swimming yesterday. The thought of being seen in a swimming costume filled me with dread but I thought what the heck and we had a fantastic time, already plan to go again next weekend. I now feel ready for the week ahead.
    Littledoris (although not so little he he)

shinyhappyperson likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Well done Littedoris! I know my friends all cringe at the thought of being seen in a swimming costume, but how else are you supposed to tone up if you don't do some exercise? I bet your kids were delighted to go swimming with you.

Keep up the great work.

4. Ellie

Ellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Well done for going swimming with the kids, that's my next target :)

5. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I WILL go swimming this week - you have inspired me! I LOVE swimming, I just hate myself in my swimsuit at the moment. I will try to pick a very quiet time at the gym and treat myself to a steam afterwards - help with sweating off the lbs! Yikes - it's THREE MONTHS since I ventured there, they might think I've died:rolleyes:

6. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Well done you are doing amazing. You should be really proud that you beat the head demons and went swimming well done!! OoOoo and you have started walking. I have also started going on little walks and i find it really cheers me up, well done hun ~cheers/claps~ <3 xxx

7. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    :0clapper::0clapper:very well done little doris l bet the kids were delighted

8. littledoris

littledoris Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.34%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet ss
    Hi All
    Thank you so much for all your lovely posts. The support you get on here is just fantastic and so motivating :clap:
    ****We can do it****

9. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes, inspired me too - last year I went about 4 times a week -and this year I haven't even been once...and I am still paying for it!
    Ok next week I will get off my backside and GO!

10. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

little dorris (soon to be tiny dorris??) exercise is so great isnt it? i have done some too this week and its really helped my mood. and the suns out, hurrah!

11. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    me and my mum dance to 3 songs, twice a day....great to get your heart pumping and good fun :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.