*Feeling Great*

Hi All
Just wanted to say how great I feel today. I have managed to fit in a short walk - every little helps - for the past few days and even took the kids swimming yesterday. The thought of being seen in a swimming costume filled me with dread but I thought what the heck and we had a fantastic time, already plan to go again next weekend. I now feel ready for the week ahead.
Littledoris (although not so little he he)

Well done Littedoris! I know my friends all cringe at the thought of being seen in a swimming costume, but how else are you supposed to tone up if you don't do some exercise? I bet your kids were delighted to go swimming with you.

Keep up the great work.

I WILL go swimming this week - you have inspired me! I LOVE swimming, I just hate myself in my swimsuit at the moment. I will try to pick a very quiet time at the gym and treat myself to a steam afterwards - help with sweating off the lbs! Yikes - it's THREE MONTHS since I ventured there, they might think I've died:rolleyes:

Well done you are doing amazing. You should be really proud that you beat the head demons and went swimming well done!! OoOoo and you have started walking. I have also started going on little walks and i find it really cheers me up, well done hun ~cheers/claps~ <3 xxx

:0clapper::0clapper:very well done little doris l bet the kids were delighted

Hi All
Thank you so much for all your lovely posts. The support you get on here is just fantastic and so motivating :clap:
****We can do it****

Yes, inspired me too - last year I went about 4 times a week -and this year I haven't even been once...and I am still paying for it!
Ok next week I will get off my backside and GO!

little dorris (soon to be tiny dorris??) exercise is so great isnt it? i have done some too this week and its really helped my mood. and the suns out, hurrah!

me and my mum dance to 3 songs, twice a day....great to get your heart pumping and good fun :) x

Back