feeling Guilty

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lolly, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Lolly

Lolly New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss
    Hi Everyone

I've been doing CD for 13 weeks now 100% and although I haven't posted so far, I have been reading this forum throughout.

To begin with I woud like to say thank you as everyone is so inspirational and I don't think I would have got this far withought you all and the support on here.

I have now reached a BMI of 26, with 5lb to go until I reach BMI 25. My CDC was on holiday during my 12th week and so I am doing ss+ this week instead (Week 14).

My problem is that I am struggling to stop eating the additional meal and to get back to ss to lose the last few pounds. Although I am being really strict and sticking to the SS+ meals it has sparked my hunger and by eating, I feel as though I am some how cheating. Did anyone else experience this near BMI 25?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    I couldn't ss so close to bmi 25, I found it nigh on impossible. I am now on 1000 and not worrying about the scales, just focusing on getting healthy fitness wise instead!
  4. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Im a stone and a half away from BMI of 25 but feeling the same as eyesontheprize, no way I would want to step down from 1000 now, struggling but going to stick with this step.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.