Feeling ill (week 10) what do i do?

lostpolarbear

I'm on week 10 SS I'm normal BMI now so really I should be on SS+ now anyway. Today I'm feeling pretty unwell; sickly, dizzy, exhausted and headache. I think I'm coming down with something. I'm going to have 4 today because of this but do u think it would be ok having 2 shakes and 2 bars? I've had 2 shakes already but could do with something with more substance. I don't really have anything in that would be suitable for a SS+ meal.

I'm on week 10 SS I'm normal BMI now so really I should be on SS+ now anyway. Today I'm feeling pretty unwell; sickly, dizzy, exhausted and headache. I think I'm coming down with something. I'm going to have 4 today because of this but do u think it would be ok having 2 shakes and 2 bars? I've had 2 shakes already but could do with something with more substance. I don't really have anything in that would be suitable for a SS+ meal.

Hope you feel a bit better now. 2 bars every once in a while shouldn't do much harm - just need to bear in mind they can make you a bit windy or a bit squitty (which on this diet can sometimes be a good thing!).

:hug99:

Thank u still feeling a bit dodgy. Had another bar but hope I feel better tomorrow feel drained of all energy which is not great on this diet and having 2 preschool toddlers :/ x

Thank u still feeling a bit dodgy. Had another bar but hope I feel better tomorrow feel drained of all energy which is not great on this diet and having 2 preschool toddlers :/ x

Goodness no, it definitely isn't. There are so many bugs around at the moment - everyone still seems to be coughing and sniffing. Hope you get a good sleep and feel much better tomorrow x x

Thank you feeling a little bit better. Just had an extra shake the days I've felt dodgy. X

Back