feeling like a big fat failure

KB, that is truly amazing!! Well done you! You should be so proud.

Next time you see that woman, you make sure you say to her "at least I'm doing something about my weight, shame you can't change your attitude. I've lost a stone now - what have you achieved?" then see what she has to say about herself - bet her jaw hits the floor!

Thanks guys.

Have had a good day so far, no real exercise as such but lots of running up and down the stairs at work.

I attempted to make omelette for tea but it ended up more frittata ish. Was yummy though. And have made lunch for tomorrow so feeling pretty organised!

Ok, really need to combat emotional eating. Thought I was doing well, but had a horrid stressful exhausting day yesterday and rather than stick to the healthy meal planned I was tempted by the take away. I feel so disappointed in myself this morning, but also have got straight back on plan, and not wrecked the weekend. It is also the 'monthlies' - I guess I have an excuse to feel so rubbish :sigh:

I know how you feel, had a mega stressful week and turn to food everytime. Went on a road trip with my Dad yesterday (he was looking at a car he was going to buy). I took bananas, grapes and 'really light' ribena and I still had a huge burger king with fanta and 2 krispy kremes.. Its like a compulsion and I can't stop it. Anyway, my point being, is there a way to cope with stress without turning to food? If we could find a way, the pathway to weightloss will be significantly quicker!

Well done for getting straight back onto plan though :) star week is usually a trickier week for me and I usually have a bigger loss the week after, but I think you're better off having a little of what you fancy otherwise you'll end up binging, its just knowing when to stop. I highly doubt that you'll have gone over your weekly 105 syns though, so it can't be a complete disaster ;) x

Weigh in day and 1lb off. Feel half pleased and half disappointed. Hopefully will have a better week, and less emotion!! :eek:

A step in the right direction :)

Well done. Every pound (or half pound in my case) is that bit closer to your target weight.
Keep in going
Em x

A loss is a loss tho still not happy. And I have toothache too which is really not helping. My neighbour gave my sister a big bar or chocolate as she takes her bins out for her. My sister is a skinny mini and could eat the lot without a worry, but it makes it hard for me cos I know it is in the house. And when I feel miserable I reach for the bad stuff......

Well, i resisted the chocolate! Yay me!!

by gum its nippy out there!!

feel i may have a warming mug of hot chocolate...shame i haven't any cream for the top of it, but then again that wouldnt be very slimming :D

Highlights are yummy, I had one today :) or if you live near a costa, I just found out that a small hot chocolate with skimmed milk is only about 3 syns if you can use it for your HEA x

downtownsuzie said:
Highlights are yummy, I had one today :) or if you live near a costa, I just found out that a small hot chocolate with skimmed milk is only about 3 syns if you can use it for your HEA x

That's fantastic, I thought coffee shop hot choc would be completely out of bounds.

Well done KB for resisting the choc so far. I'm about to have a cadburys light mousse for only 3 syns. I've popped it in the freezer to make it last longer.

Em x

That's fantastic, I thought coffee shop hot choc would be completely out of bounds.

That's without cream and marshmallows and without sugar! Not sure about flavoured varieties, or whether Starbucks or Caffe Nero would be more.. I'll post a link to the info x

weigh in day....really binged at end of this week...really need to get in control of my emotional eating!!!

anyhoo had a 3lb loss which I know I should be pleased with but in reality I feel I don't deserve it :confused:

Just be thankful and move quickly on! Lol.. Only kidding. Do you write out food diaries at all? I find that helps me pinpoint where I can improve things. I tend to be on best behaviour as well, cause I know I've got to write it down lol

Well done on your loss x

thanks Susie.

I have had a better day. I do write things down but only for myself...maybe I need to publish!!

It's Annie - Downtown Suzie is the name of a song ;)

I don't publish mine, but I can see from this week that I'm not eating enough superfree - eeeeek.

Hi Annie!

Back