feeling like giving up...

beckiieboop

Just feeling so fed up and bored, this is only week 3 too, got so far to go yet but don't think I can cope! Even a chicken salad sounds so good right now, would never have even wanted a salad before. Argh! :( sorry to moan, just don't know what to do to take my mind off it!

Feel your pain!

I did CD from July until September and started out at 12 st 4 and a size 16. Am now 9 st 5 and a size 8- 10.

The deprivation is worth it. Stomp round your whole house if you need to but don't cave. Time will pass whether you eat or not - choose to stick to your plan !

You'll be glad you did in the morning

beckiieboop said:
Just feeling so fed up and bored, this is only week 3 too, got so far to go yet but don't think I can cope! Even a chicken salad sounds so good right now, would never have even wanted a salad before. Argh! :( sorry to moan, just don't know what to do to take my mind off it!

Don't do it! Paint ur nails, shave ur legs, exfoliate ur body, moisturise ur body, straighten ur hair, anything! Plus u'll feel lovely after a pamper! Tomorrow is another day hun x

Thank you girls, wow gretagrip your weight loss is ace! My only issue is that it's my birthday the 16th December, and I really want to go out for a meal and have a small glass of wine (obviously something small and healthy - no desert for me!)... according to my scales I'm 12 stone 9 - 12 stone 11, depending on the time of day haha. My main goal is to have a healthy BMI which for my height is 11 stone 4 or something like that, but my goal weight is 10 stone. I just want to be able to reach that and be able to refeed the week before my birthday but starting to feel it's going to be impossible. And today, I don't know just feeling so low and thinking I was happier a fatty! x

Oh hon you can do it. We've all been there though honestly. Look how well you've done so far. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Thank you, I mean everyone on here can understand completely how I feel whereas other people can't relate unless they've been through it. It's so frustrating but yes, definitely worth it :) x

Awwww Beckiie don't give up your doing so well you can do this you will shift the weight in no time the time will fly by and then Adam can buy you a whole new wardrobe for your birthday! (Don't tell him I said that lol) If you do feel you can't carry on with TFR have you thought about doing maintenance instead. Good luck with what ever you decide x

Thank you Sharon, I hope the time soon flies by because I'm getting right fed up haha! Think I'm just gonna stick to the choccie shakes from now on, the flapjacks are horrible and finding it difficult to keep the soup down :sign0137: a new wardrobe does sound tempting though... I'll let you drop out the hints to him about that one :p I've considered maintenence, but going to stick with TFR for a while first x

Have you tried the vanilla shake mixed with coffee? Mmmm they are soooo yummy. I actually look forward to them.

Do you have it hot or cold with the coffee? I'm not a fan of coffee but does sound nice! X

go on line and look at all the fab clothes you can buy for your birthday night out. I agree anout the coffee in shakes i have mine either hot or cold lovely ..
Please dont give up u will regret it u havnt got long to go and ur doing so well. Hope you feel better

xx

I have mine cold. I tried the chocolate one hot once. I found it so disgusting that I had to throw it out. Never tried it hot since lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Beckii my birthday is the same date as yours!! :) Trying to hang in there myself, it's so hard and I havent lost anything in nearly two weeks which is just ridiculous on a date as extreme as this :mad:

So do you have to prepare the coffee in the vanilla hot n leave it to cool down? Or mix the coffee with cold water? Sorry for sounding so silly haha. Got through yesterday and definitely glad I didn't give in :)
Shikei I've never known anyone share my birthday, yay! Hope your weight loss picks up for you :) xx

I find when I heat up the chocolate it starts off really nice but as it cools can go a bit slimy :( Need to blend it really well and don't let it stand. I added a couple of tablet sweetners to my "hot chocolate" the other day, and it was a very nice change.

might have a hot choccy tonight, going to get some tablet sweeteners I think too! sweeten things up a little! :) x

Back