feeling ****, looking ****, whats the point?

I was 7.5 and still wanted to go down. I didnt care if I went to sleep in the evening and didnt wake in the morning. I know I had a disorder, but that was caused by lifes other issues (neglectful boyfriend).

oh hun i am so sorry to hear that.

Right the 1 thing i found when i got stuck on a certain weight was to have a day/weekend off of plan. I gained approx 1/2lb but the next week i lost 7lb. You may need to re boot your metabolism. How much water do you drink? What plan r you on now? xxx

i am on 810. This morning I have lost nothing, thats the same for the last 4 weeks now. Its gutting. You think I need to take a day off?

Maybe you need to go on a higher plan like 1000 or 1200 which are still low calorie and incorporate some exercise to kick start your metabolism again.....obviously you are now a healthy weight for your height, so instead of fixating on a number ie scales/bmi start a bit of exercise and maybe that'll help. But you are not overweight.....and agree with past posts that it's worrying you can't see the weight loss...and are hung up on the bmi.....I bet you look stunning hun...so relax a little bit and take each day as it comes x

it worked for me hun so maybe you should give it a try xxxx

am waiting on the scales tomorrow morning. It could be a case of increase intake from there on in. Feel exhausted. Struggled so much today at work.

Hun i definately think you need a few days off, maybe on the 1000 plan to boost yourself, then try 810 or SS+. Speak to your CDC though as i am not an expert xxxx Will be thinking of you tomorrow good luck xx

I have decided to take a few days off plan - perhaps a week. I did make another post for those who are interested. Thanks for all support and advice you have given me though with this matter guys!

your more then welcome hun. Dont be a stranger and let me know how you get on xx Good Luck and enjoy!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun.

xxx

Back