Feeling miserable!

Why do I feel soooo down? Have lost 16lbs in 3 weeks so should be over the moon but today I feel absolutely miserable! Is it a normal part of the diet or am I just a misery? Hope it's just a blip as can't face feeling like this much longer. Is it really worth it? OMG I need to snap out of it quick!!:(:sigh:

Perhaps we've lost happy hormones along with the fat!!

I had a day of being really emotional in week 3. But i was ok the day after! Wasnt even totm either.

I hope you feeling better soon.

Hope you feel better tomorrow it is a hard diet but think of summer and all the clothes you will be able to wear. If you stop dieting it wont make you feel any better you will probably feel worse. Keep on going

I feel very miserable this week. I have been hungry even though I am in ketosis. I posted earlier in the week about trying a week of 'back to basics'. I am ditching the bars for a week, having my shakes cold and upping my water intake as it is my weigh in tomorrow and I think I have stayed the same - I am gutted quite frankly!

Maybe it is something in the air? :eek:

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I went out for a walk with a friend and feel a lot better and more positive. Tomorrow is another day!!

Back