feeling much better today

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Thanks everyone for your supportive comments on my last thread.

My head is in a much better place today. I actually tried on some trousers that still have the label on. i could never even get them over my thighs. well i got them on and done them up. ok so they are a bit o the tight side, and wouldnt yet be worn i public, but at last i am starting to accept and see the changes in my body. :D

Oh yes and my Nephew Joshua is doing brilliant and exceeding all expectations. they allowed him to come of all tubes and machines for an hour yesterday. He is a little fighter.

thats brilliant news im so glad your nephew is improving and your feeling more positive, excellent hunny, keep it up!

Hi Kez
The difference between not being able to pull them up past your thighs and doing it up is amazing hun. I am glad you are feeling much better and glad for your nephew, It happens to us all we all have bad days. The important thing is to go through that day without messing the diet up. Congrats to you for doing that and I know you want a dirty banana dance :banana dancer:

Thats great news about your nephew.. :)

and well done with the trousers, they will be falling off you next hehe

Thats great news about your nephew.. :)

and well done with the trousers, they will be falling off you next hehe

Sounds like Kez will not be able to wear them lmao. Once too small and now too big. Awesomeeee

HI Kez

Thanks for letting us know how Joshua is doing......yes, he sounds like a little fighter!

Those trousers; in about a week or so, they will be really comfortable! Honetly...this is how I have found it. I try clothes on most weeks now.....and from one week to the other, the change is absolutely amazing! In fact, probably in around 3 weeks, they will be too big!! That's the beauty of this diet.

Have a good week

*hugs* I`m so pleased you`re feeling better and wonderful news about your nephew

Xxx

Back