Feeling Nauseous

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hey peeps

I was just wondering have any other people felt sick taking the LT shakes and if so.. does it last?

Im on day 4 restart and every time I go and prepare a shake I start to gag, even thinking about it is making me gag, but I dont feel sick when I actually take them. I didnt have this feeling the first time I was on LT.

Any ideas?

hey i get that hun, i cnt stand the smell wen im makin em and i gag but once im drinkin em its fine. v strange.lol

I have a constant nauseated feeling while on LT, I don't get headaches but seem to deal with this instead!

hey hun,

have u tries using really cold water or ice in the shakes? I often add a spoon of instant coffee and freezing cold water and its like an iced mocha, if you hate them maybe you could try the flapjacks? I didn't like the shakes initially either but as they are the only thing that I have I have started to look forward to them!! Drink plenty of water too hun or drink peppermint tea for a different taste. Good luck

I get that alot, it has come in stages with me..if i dont eat 4a long period of time or miss a shake they do make me feel a little ill

Back