Feeling poorly but proud

Hey everyone

I'm off work with the cold from hell at the moment and want nothing more than to eat rubbish comfort food. Luckily, we don't really have much junk in the house so I am feeling very virtuous that I have pretty much stuck to plan even though I don't really deserve to!

Thankfully, I had some of Britmum's lovely quiche in the fridge so I had that today with some salad (and some baked beans for comfort factor!). I don't really feel like eating vegetables so I'm trying to top up with fruit for my superfree.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that posts on here. Your ideas and experiences keep me inspired....

Well done for resisting. This shows real determination- especially when you are feeling cruddy.

You have proved that comfort food doesn't automatically equal junk- you can have a big bowl of mash, a curry, a big hearty stew, a roast dinner, loads of things that are comforting AND on-plan/healthy.

Hope you feel better soon

xxxx

Thanks CP.

I have to say that feeling so rotten has nearly been my downfall as well as my saviour. I was going to make some leek & potato soup for lunch today but just didn't feel up to it so I came very close to cracking. But, by the same token, didn't feel well enough to pop to the corner shop for something naughty!

Every cloud....!

xx

Back