Feeling rather happy today ive lost ..

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Had sneaky peak at the scales and I have lost 20lb in five and a half weeks!

updated my ticker and stats too :)

Fantastic shellreed2011. I hope i can emulate your losses.

That's absolutely brilliant hun, go you! :D

Wow way to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sorry carly :( im just so full of energy lol i cant sit still! i even took hubby into the cafe with my daughter after her hospital appt and the woman there commented on how much weight id lost so i wasnt even tempted while those too were eating!!

sorry carly :( im just so full of energy lol i cant sit still! i even took hubby into the cafe with my daughter after her hospital appt and the woman there commented on how much weight id lost so i wasnt even tempted while those too were eating!!

Don't you dare apologise! I am chuffed for you :D

thaks carly :) im having a couple of days off week after next for my anniversary but i wll be sure to eat right im not giving up :)

Can't BELIEVE you've lost so much, 68lbs all in all! That's phenomenal! And 20lbs in 5 weeks is exactly what I want to lose and exactly my goal date so it gives me hope xxx Well done you!!!

20lbs in five weeks is just incredible!! I am hoping to lose 33 in 12 weeks and you really give me hope that it can be done.

Wow teapig, just checked out your stats and it told me you have 1015 to lose! I nearly had a heart attack ;) Think a decimal point must be missing there somewhere!!! :D x

Fab loss, well done! :)

Fantastic Shell....... you're really rockin' :)

Bloody amazing well done hun! Can I ask when you started the diet and how long it took you to get here? Thanks xxx

i was on weight watchers for ages (nearly a year!) i started exante the day after mothers day so just over five and a half weeks to lose 20lbs :) over a year to lose the rest however if i hadnt bothered ith weight watchers and done exante first i would probably only take 6 months to get to goal lol

Back