Extra Easy Feeling really deflated after weigh in! Help!

Sarahjp92

Hi everyone

Been weighed today and I maintained I know why but instead of picking my self up n starting again I have been naughty :( I feel so guilty :(

Sarah

Aw we're all human - I was ready to do that last night and it took every ounce of willpower not to. Just make sure you get straight back on plan tomorrow morning and don't beat yourself up. Plus there are plenty of people who have post-weigh-in night as their night of freedom and eat everything in sight even if they're perfectly happy with their loss (and who I'm sure still lose weight), so you'll be far from the only one having a little pig out :) x

Hi Sarah.
Don't let it get you down, we have all done it, indeed I did it last night! As Miss Nix said just get straight back on plan and all will level out, we are all human after all!
Pete

Hi everyone

Been weighed today and I maintained I know why but instead of picking my self up n starting again I have been naughty :( I feel so guilty :(

Sarah

Agree with the others.

Don't feel bad, what's done is done. That was yesterday and today is another day, so wipe the slate clean and start as you mean to go on. Have a positive week and I'm sure you will reap the results next WI. Good luck :)

I too was in this position last week... On week one I lost 2lb... Now to me being a very big girl ...look at my stats I thought I would get a much bigger lost first week..however I have continued and after a sneaky way in this week before my Sunday I'm currently 20.10 so I have lost 4lbs this week and I have another 3 days until weigh in :) ..and yes I had a blow out ...mainly involved sainsburys 3 4 2 off on their fresh cake counter... 1peach Melba cream tart, cream and jam Victoria sponge and a triple chocolate brownie...so yes u can also have dodgy day...just make sure it don't turn in to a dodgy week.

I really think that is good advice. We all have an off plan day sometimes, life gets in the way! The important thing is to get straight back on plan, its what you do from now that counts! :)

Back