Step 1 Sole Source feeling really deflated today

4mykids

Hi all. So this is my first week on camridge for the 3rd time (stopped due to getting pregnant both times before ?) im due to be weighed this evening and just dont feel like ive lost any.
Ive been doing ss with everyother day inbetween of ss+ just to ease back into it.
Plus I was breastfeeding and stopped 2 days before I started the diet and my period is slowly making an appearance.
Ive found it very hard to drink the water and now after a week I still feel hungry.

Anyone else foubd themselfs to be hungry after a week? And how well have you done on ss and ss+?
Thanks all x

Yes me!!! Took me 10 days to get into it. Stick with it, it does get better and you will have lost weight.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Thank you for some reassurance. I appreciate it.
Did you still get a headache a week later?

If you dont mind me asking. How long have you been doing cwp? And what step are you doing?

Xx

Yeah totally normal to still have the odd headache. Took me a few weeks to get into it.

I'm on Maintenance now. I done 12 weeks SS losing just under 3 stone then went onto low carb/paleo diet and exercise to lose the rest. I got to target about 4 weeks ago but have just returned from hols so being strict for a few weeks again then I'll continue to maintain.

Good luck with your journey. How much do you have to lose?

Yeah totally normal to still have the odd headache. Took me a few weeks to get into it.

I'm on Maintenance now. I done 12 weeks SS losing just under 3 stone then went onto low carb/paleo diet and exercise to lose the rest. I got to target about 4 weeks ago but have just returned from hols so being strict for a few weeks again then I'll continue to maintain.

Good luck with your journey. How much do you have to lose?

Wow thats fab hun. Well done on maintaining. I plan to do the same do 12 weeks ss/ss+ to lose as much as then on my return to work from maternity leave in january exercise and lose gradually.

I have about 4 stone to get rid of :)

Back