Feeling really down this morning...

laurenmay

Gold Member
And don't know why? I'm on day 2 and feel like I wanna cave and have a lazy day with food for comfort but then at the same time I really don't want any food and I want to stick to plan because I'm so desperate to be slim again & maybe that's why I'm feeling down?!!

Just feeling physically and mentally drained this morning, and could really do with some support and a push.

Any kind words are much appreciated!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

It's tough but if u wanna be slim, keep the end goal in sight. U haven't much to lose. If u give it 100% it'll be over & u can be slim & eat in no time. The way I see it is we are spending a lot of money on products that will get us where we wanna be. Worth it in the end. What tastes better? Food or slim & confident. X

Aww hun why don't you have a 200 calorie evening meal, maybe that way u won't want food as much, I promise you it gets easier but u need to get over the hurdle first, I had a few drinks last night, the oh got a takeaway and I got some lettuce and a bit of chicken and green pepper. And this morning I feel a bit worse for wear and a fry up just doesn't appeal to me, I promise you once your over about 5 days u will be fine x

Thanks girls :)

I just finished in the gym, thought a little workout might lift my spirits and that I'd experience some of the happy feel good feelings that exercise is meant to give!

Managed to run 3.5km and use the power plate, but then felt a little dizzy so called it a day and left. Not sure if I want the 200kcal meal today or the 200ml of milk and 4 products instead.. Fancy one or two milky coffees :)

Feeling a bit better now, determined to be slim asap and happy and confident again, and I know CD will get me there but that it needs my willpower and motivation too! Thanks everyone :)

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Why don't you try havi a vanilla shake and adding coffee granuals to make it more like coffee that way u can have your meal too x

I didn't buy any vanilla flavour shakes, I think I'd prefer 4 shakes today cause I really love them and don't fancy a meal today.. x

Ahh Lauren, on day 3 and 4 I felt so grumpy. I just sat on my bed and cried!! Now I feel really happy and back to my usual self!!

Keep going xxxx

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

It's day 2 for me and I don't feel so bad now, just a bit lost with not munching and snacking on the weekend as I usually would be. Coming down with a cold too so feeling quite poop at the moment!!

How are you getting on? xx

Not too bad thanks! Although at work today for 9 hrs and really don't want to be here. Hubby's making a nice dinner for when I get home though so I have that to look forward to :)

God I'd hate to work the weekends! No work till Monday for me.. My belly is growling like crazy today, trying to shut it up with lots of water! Lol

Ahh Lauren, on day 3 and 4 I felt so grumpy. I just sat on my bed and cried!! Now I feel really happy and back to my usual self!!

Keep going xxxx

Same here, I was just sooooo blooming miserable. My mood is much better now and I feel a lot happier in myself. Stick with it Lauren, stay away from food as much as you can and have early nights. It does pass xxx

I was really moody too lol, much better now :) I think it helps when it becomes routine x

Im on day 6 so far, threw up the so called banana shake -all contents down the toilet!, never felt so weak and dreaming of having a roast dinner that my mother has made in the next door kitchen, this is really tough, will this get better?, I'm bored of drinking of milkshakes, yet don't want to stay overweight, vicious circle, am i able to eat anything else like a mars bar to this! Thanks all x

Back