Feeling really down :'(

LeleQ1987

Hey.
I wasn't too sure where to post this. :/

I've been on slimming world for the last few weeks and have lost over a stone. I've found it very enjoyable and relatively easy to follow.
My problem is, no matter what I seem to do I'm getting the dreaded flabby lose skin. I know a fair bit of it is still fat but you can actually see the sagging esp on tops of my thighs and stomach. :'( this is what I was dreading.
My skin musnt have very good elasticity to it as when I was pregnant with my son 6yrs ago I was left with a bit of a sag from that.
Can any1 recommend a good firming cream (if they even work) and what excercises should I focus on? I was going to start swimming and maybe take up a body combat class or something?

Lele

Hi LeleQ, What a shame that you are left with that problem!
Personally I have never had that even after 3 children and many times being overweight and slimming down.
I do think that swimming would be excellent as it tones all the body doesn't it?

Hope you soon get some good advice from someone who is more adept at knowing things on this score...

Take care .... :)

I read somewhere that it can take at least 6 months for your skin to start shrinking after losing weight
I would strongly recommend exercise
Find yourself some proper body magic

You need weight training to strengthen and suck you in
Cardio ti improve stamina

What's your weight goal, what would you like to do exercise wise

Using creams could be helpful, moreso the massaging action versus what it claims to do -my opinion

Most importantly you must learn your body is unique, tells a story of your life, and it's not perfect nobody's is. We all hate body parts etc - hating it isn't going to change a thing

I am a size 6, I should be on top of the world, but no my thighs are huge, I have a jelly belly of loose skin - I hope you understand what I am trying to say

Concentrate on some positives
My waist is tiny :)
I can wear a size 6 - phenomenal I never ever thought I would be in this size never even dreamed it, wished, or made it a goal, my goal was size 12 secretly wishing for a size 10

Don't dwell on the bad stuff, look forward, dream it, do it

Back