feeling really grumpy

Berryred

Gold Member
well hubby is currently sat muching his way through a big share bag size of chilli doritos:cry: watching the football, not bothered just pissed at him for being able to do so:p

I have felt really grumpy all day, it's my birthday next week and hubby asked what I would like! which means he hasn't got me anything! But he goes away again with work tomorrow until friday, I feel so selfish for thinking like this but angry at him too lol

Just finished totm so that doesn't explain things:confused:

Got a stinking headache which started with me feeling really lightheaded, just popped some pills for it as getting even worse now and I want some sleep

ho hum:giveup:

but good thing day 5 (I think) haha going strong nothing has passed my lips that shouldn't:D

Aww things could be alot worse though this diet is right stinky some times but the rewards come fast

Have you thought that maybe cos your doing this diet he has no clue what to get you?? no chocolates no wine no meal out no new clothes its hard for a man you know hehe

x

haha no I just think he has thought!! thanks though that made me laugh, and gave hubby an evil look for effect teehee

Know what you mean about the unexplained mood.. I can't seem to shake mine, been in a real face ache mood now for a couple of days. I want to slap myself at times for being so ridiculous but the slightest things seem to be grating on me at the moment and it's more and more difficult to keep my trap shut and not gob off to people xx

Hehe I know my OH is finding this diet hard, we used to go movies and meals nearly every week and now we dont even eat together at home, its hard when your in one of those diet moods no one understands but the people doing this diet.

This morning me and OH walked to market it was raining and cold, so i asked for a taxi, he said no, we walked down and as i had only had a bar and no water i got very tired, he complained the whole way home how slow i was, really wound me up cos some days you just dont have the energy for anything, put me in a right mood.

Maybe go do somehing nice like a bath with nice smelly stuff, i got some stuff from Lush for just the occasion, or maybe go listen to your fav pick me up song...or am i the only one with that hehe!

we can be fellow grumpy's together haha

hubby called me face ache today:mad: only I can call myself that! I said do you want me to make your face ache with a slap:copon::D:p

my headache nearly gone now though;)

Hehe I know my OH is finding this diet hard, we used to go movies and meals nearly every week and now we dont even eat together at home, its hard when your in one of those diet moods no one understands but the people doing this diet.

This morning me and OH walked to market it was raining and cold, so i asked for a taxi, he said no, we walked down and as i had only had a bar and no water i got very tired, he complained the whole way home how slow i was, really wound me up cos some days you just dont have the energy for anything, put me in a right mood.

Maybe go do somehing nice like a bath with nice smelly stuff, i got some stuff from Lush for just the occasion, or maybe go listen to your fav pick me up song...or am i the only one with that hehe!

currently balring some tunes out on the laptop, enjoying winding hubby up with it too haha

infact I am feeling better for moaning on here ha

thanks for your ears:D

hahaha hahahah hahaha that right cheered me up hahahaha best thing i have heard all day

hubby called me face ache today:mad: only I can call myself that! I said do you want me to make your face ache with a slap

Honestly almost crying with laughter at the face ache thing

I'm the same, only I can call myself face ache and mardy arse and i get the hump when anyone else dares call me it! Quite funny really. I can laugh at myself inside thinking what a grumpy cow i feel yet as soon as it gets voiced out loud by someone i want to wallop em. I'm tempted to put on some tunes too.. Got my place to myself now so may have a 'moment of madness' to cheer myself up a bit. In the absence of a glass of wine normally reserved for these situations i guess i'll have to do something more radical.. xx

Ah bless them. Sometimes they just don't understand how hard it is do they? My hubby can sometimes be really supportive-then other times he doesn't understand why I have a strop when he sits watching telly eating sweets and crisps! It doesn't help when you have a size 6 daughter who can sit and scoff anything and who only has to miss a meal to lose a couple of pounds!
I took myself upstairs while they ate the roast dinner last Sunday and had a lovely, long, pampering shower. Came downstairs all fresh and clean and smelling of strawberry body lotion and didn't feel deprived at all! They will just have to understand that I will sometimes get in a mood for seemingly no reason at all!

Back